This man beat Romanov

Both Espino and Romanov are top 15 level fighters, they beat plenty of guys currently in the rankings. They both beat Spivac, Harris, Ivanov, Sakai who are all ranked fighters.

14885887.jpg

You don't underestimate the White Lion of Africa.

But seriously, Espino is really good and Romonov only lost because he got gassed so easily. He did more meaningful damage in round 1 despite Juan's ground control and I believe that's why the judges gave it to him. Despite that, Romonov's cardio has definitely improved.

Ok respect but do those shorts really have to be that small? C'mon man.

7AlO.gif

Espino is awesome. Too bad he is 41.

I think he beats a lot of ranked HWs. Hopefully they give him a good matchup next. Him vs Oleinik would be awesome.
They train together, seen it on Alexei's instagram

Espino is awesome. Too bad he is 41.

I think he beats a lot of ranked HWs. Hopefully they give him a good matchup next. Him vs Oleinik would be awesome.

That would be absolutely sick. What are the chances they would refuse to go to ground and keep it standing in a slugfest haha.

Both Espino and Romanov are top 15 level fighters, they beat plenty of guys currently in the rankings. They both beat Spivac, Harris, Ivanov, Sakai who are all ranked fighters.
Right on

Funny how Espino was the only one to take training seriously on team Whittaker and he ended up winning the damn show lmao.

Back