This man attacked my father with a bottle in the 1980's

My parents went to Maple Leaf Gardens to see Big Daddy Siki while I was in utero.

I still chaired him doe.

Last edited:
Lol, this thread is going about as well for TS as that fateful night did for his dad.

GodMTpb.gif
I really wish they'd let us bring that bottled gif back.

Ffs blues/oranges. It's a goddamn classic.

@Support
@Baggadonuts
Wat

Get out the dictionary and show your dad the definition of attack and then the definition of defend.

Tell Bellator about it, I bet they will set up a much anticipated rematch

Chicken nuggets

lol

Copypasta, if you've heard of it.

Not sure who started it, but a few years ago in the OT it was a thing to find long winded posts that were just embarrassing or filled with nonsense -then copy and paste them as responses to posts and threads. So, next time you see a weird out of place response from someone, consider that possibility.

lol

Copypasta, if you've heard of it.

Not sure who started it, but a few years ago in the OT it was a thing to find long winded posts that were just embarrassing or filled with nonsense -then copy and paste them as responses to posts and threads. So, next time you see a weird out of place response from someone, consider that possibility.

Ahhh, I never got into the OT stuff. I still stand by my response though. You're not going to take that away from me.
411363.jpg

My aunt gave Rickie Morton a Rusty Trombone. She said he sold the hell out of it.
th

Your dad gives other Canadians a bad name, tell him to re evaluate his decision making

This shit is hilarious lol.

Your dad sounds like a can tbh.

Back