This is why elbows should be banned.

a2323_ORIG-4.gif

Did you see how that move clearly ruined the fight :icon_lol:

Keep them. Cut stoppages happen but it's part of the game.

I've seen nasty cuts from kicks too, should we ban those?

I don't really understand why cutting your opponent isn't a legit strategy. It's a fight. Don't you want to bash your enemy til he's bloody? I think doctor stoppages are on the same level as tko's. You inflicted damage to the point where it's dangerous to continue. With everyone whining about "point fighting", I thought everyone would be down with the gore.

I'm fine with standing elbows, because they are less dangerous and actually add to the chess match of standup. However, they take away from the chess match that should be full guard

If I wanted to see a chess match, I would watch chess. I want to see two guys fight with as few limitations as possible.

In before a pillow fight happens. TS wants to see Kyle maynard fight himself with a helmet on

A finish is ruining a fight? They should ban strikes and submissions than.

Oh, I think I was a little bit tired while reading :)

The point in posting the gif from the beginning was to show an example that elbows is more than opening up cuts.

elbows make the fight more interesting though. Nick Denis elbowed his opponent from the clinch in his debut and ko'd the guy quick. Ivan Menjivar at UFC 125 did the exact same. Seriously, what is the problem with them? They give pillow fisted fighters ko power

elbows make the fight more interesting though. Nick Denis elbowed his opponent from the clinch in his debut and ko'd the guy quick. Ivan Menjivar at UFC 125 did the exact same. Seriously, what is the problem with them? They give pillow fisted fighters ko power

And less injury chances, since the hand is very vulnerable and the elbow is not.

But i still rather have the pride rules, with foot stomps soccer kicks and ground knees instead of elbows.

Back