This is the worst forum EVER

Squezze

The Tower of Power
@purple
Reaction score
Seriously, this forum sucks mean ass. The Rickson Gracie forum is way funner. Hell, the customer service forum is better than this shithole.

Well that's nice. Good thing your not stupid enough to stick around a shitty furom. Good-bye.

Originally posted by danny
idiot

So I'm an idiot for coming in here and stirring up shit to get a reaction, huh? I'm thinking YOU'RE the idiot for responding to this thread in the first place.

Boy, you don't really post in this forum, so why should you be offended by my off color remarks? I think you should stand on your own feet and form your own opinions, instead of sucking on the common teet.

I don't care how many posts you've got, you're still a newb, and that makes you shit underneath my boots, kid. Don't mess around with this dog, or I might have to verbally skullfuck you all over this forum.

Seriously. it doesn't take alot to get a reaction on this board. I wouldn't proud yourself in it. Now go watch FRIENDS you idoit.

Sure is buddy. it the eposide were Chansler is an idoit along with everone else on the show.

We are only funny when you are not logged on. When you come into this forum we act non funny just to deter you from posting your crappy threads.

Originally posted by PabloPittbull
We are only funny when you are not logged on. When you come into this forum we act non funny just to deter you from posting your crappy threads.

Well my crappy thread didn't deter you from making a crappy reply now did it?

You should of logged on a couple of days ago. Someone said something that was funny.

But Squezze my boy, I think you love this forum. Like a teenage boy who says that he hates the girl he really likes, you take pot shots at this forum yet keep on coming back.

You must be honest with yourself, look deep into your heart and you will see, the Anti forum is your true home.

Now fuck off

Pablo you should have used your obvious poetic skills to tell him off.

Originally posted by Stupafly
Thats great, just a great response from ya there bud.

There`s a certain beauty in simplicity.

Sometimes less is more.

Originally posted by Hound

Pablo you should have used your obvious poetic skills to tell him off.

I would but sometimes just a plain "Fuck Off" works best on such occasions.

Let me just say that I love you all, just like I love lip fungus.

Originally posted by Conrad
Damn it. WE SAID

FUCK OFF

Well, since it's in red, I'd better listen. He means business!!!

Chew on my sack.

Back