This is the reason why Floyd Mayweather started wearing those Vin Diesel Elevator Shoes

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is what Drove Mayweather to wear custom made Vin Diesel elevator shoes. This below is what humiliated his manhood, an Amazonian dwarfed him on national TV

Floyd wore this at the nyc presser they are 5 inch special made elevator shoes similar to what Vin Diesel wears
Screen-Shot-2017-07-14-at-11.29.46-AM.png

This is what drove him to wear the custom lifted shoes

floyd-mayweather-maria-sharapova-espy.jpg

vice-mayweather1.jpg

LOL, these are sneakers by Alexander McQueen and you can get em at any place that sells the brand. They are not custom made and the sole is about 2 inches max. All the rich Chinese kids tht live in my building wear them

lol "5 inch". They just keep getting higher every time anyone mentions them. And I've met Maria Sharapova and she's like almost my height, probably is my height with high heels. Mayweather is short, but that bitch dwarfs everybody anyway.

This is what Drove Mayweather to wear custom made Vin Diesel elevator shoes. This below is what humiliated his manhood, an Amazonian dwarfed him on national TV

Floyd wore this at the nyc presser they are 5 inch special made elevator shoes similar to what Vin Diesel wears
Screen-Shot-2017-07-14-at-11.29.46-AM.png

This is what drove him to wear the custom lifted shoes

floyd-mayweather-maria-sharapova-espy.jpg

vice-mayweather1.jpg

What drove you to be such a size queen??

BUcGcz3CIAAWMWv.jpg

{<hhh] .

Just cause a child stands on a stool doesnt make him any taller.

Are elvated shoes PEDs?

LOL, these are sneakers by Alexander McQueen and you can get em at any place that sells the brand. They are not custom made and the sole is about 2 inches max. All the rich Chinese kids tht live in my building wear them
<WellThere>

Anyone noticed how she is wearing huge heels herself? She would dwarf most people with these. She would make Conor look like a midget as well.

Also this obsession with Floyd's height is pretty pathetic. He's short, I get it.

Last edited:
Just checked Sharapova's height. She's 188cm lol. 100% taller than me with heels but I bet she's also taller than 90% of Sherdoggers with heels on.

Anyone noticed how she is wearing huge heels herself? She would dwarf most people with these. She would make Conor look like a midget as well.

Also this obsession with Floyd's height is pretty pathetic. He's short, I get it.

Even without the heels she is shorter than most men. Conor fans are just grasping at straws.

His 5 inch lifts wouldn't have made a difference next to that big bitch.

tenor.gif
Full name
Maria Yuryevna Sharapova
Native name Мари́я Ю́рьевна Шара́пова
Country (sports)
23px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png
Russia
Residence Manhattan Beach, California, United States
Born April 19, 1987 (age 30)
Nyagan, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
Height 1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)[1]
Turned pro April 19, 2001[1]
Plays Right-handed (two-handed backhand), born left-handed

She is 6 2 with stiletto heels on. She is probably 6 5 to 6 7 there. She would tower over some nba players there.

Stupidity on this forum related to height is crazy.

I'm a little upset they went so far out of their way to try to emasculate Floyd. Whoever set up that award show is sadistic.

Elevator shoes....LAL

Floyd is going to get knocked unconscious

Back