This is the Perfect Salesman.

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He listens, ask questions and recommends exactly what the customer needing without any kind of judgement of skin color or attituded. Just did his job, customer needed something and he sold what them what they needed. Every company needs people like this.

I thought this was going to be about that shamwow guy. Leaving disappointed.

Reactions: Zer
I thought this was going to be about that shamwow guy. Leaving disappointed.

Second rate to the OxiClean guy. He died doing cocaine at 30,000 Ft.

Second rate to the OxiClean guy. He died doing cocaine at 30,000 Ft.

That cocksucker cut me off a few times on the Howard Franklin. He drove like a maniac in his Bentley. Tony Little is cool, though. He used to be one of my clients.

That cocksucker cut me off a few times on the Howard Franklin. He drove like a maniac in his Bentley. Tony Little is cool, though. He used to be one of my clients.

DependentHeavyAsianwaterbuffalo-size_restricted.gif

Knowledgeable about his product, confident and friendly but not pushy and lets the buyer feel in control the entire time. Plus shows work ethic with a “you want it, I can get it” attitude. That’s a salesman.

Knowledgeable about his product, confident and friendly but not pushy and lets the buyer feel in control the entire time. Plus shows work ethic with a “you want it, I can get it” attitude. That’s a salesman.

Naw. This dude showed a noob what was what and didn't let personal family matters interfere with a sale.

Naw. This dude showed a noob what was what and didn't let personal family matters interfere with a sale.

Wouldn't it be prudent to wear gloves when selling illegal guns?

He listens, ask questions and recommends exactly what the customer needing without any kind of judgement of skin color or attituded. Just did his job, customer needed something and he sold what them what they needed. Every company needs people like this.

One of my favorite season premieres of a series.

Wouldn't it be prudent to wear gloves when selling illegal guns?

Naw. If they shoot it, they own it.

I can always cleans it after if they choose not to buy it.

The perfect salesman in history is Jesus. He did his pitch thousands of years ago and his product is still selling well today with millions of satisfied customers.

The perfect salesman in history is Jesus. He did his pitch thousands of years ago and his product is still selling well today with millions of satisfied customers.
Well… I mean, just look at Joseph Smith. He’s got those crazy fools in Utah believing in a planet called Kolob.

Sorry but nothing beat The King

Back