This is the end....

Glove

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
..of Lawler's reign as champion. Will always be a fan regardless.

I can't lie, I've been waiting for that a while now...

whatever . I love Lawler, fuckin legend

It wasn't the longest reign, but it's gonna be one of the most memorable.

Awesome that a vet who has been in the game for as long as him and who most had written off awhile back as a top contender was able to get the belt and hold it for awhile, even if he did lose to Condit and Hendricks (twice).

Woodley won't defend if he faces Wonderboy.

Phew, good thing Tyron clocked him before his lungs gave out.

And with all the hard shots Lawler has taken, man.

Awesome that a vet who has been in the game for as long as him and who most had written off awhile back as a top contender was able to get the belt and hold it for awhile, even if he did lose to Condit and Hendricks (twice).

Woodley won't defend if he faces Wonderboy.
I doubt Robbie gets an immediate rematch...so Wonderboy finally gets his shot! I just hope Tyron doesn't sit out for a year.

Was an epic violent reign that ended with appropriately epic violence.

live by the face punch, die by the face punch

Now the UFC can actually consider a Lawler vs Nick Diaz rematch...that is the match to make now. Make it happen Dana.

..of Lawler's reign as champion. Will always be a fan regardless.

He had a hell of a career. He made a great come back. Gave us some great fights. Sad to see him lose to a guy who's going to drop the belt in his first defense.

I will always be a fan of Lawler.

Lawler had a great run

not likely to get an immediate rematch tho

Let's just quit watching UFC it's fucking shit now. Everyone is fighting natty it's a complete fucking joke.

Robbie is a Hall of Famer easily. He will come back strong and keep putting on great fights

He had a hell of a career. He made a great come back. Gave us some great fights. Sad to see him lose to a guy who's going to drop the belt in his first defense.

Every Lawlor title fight but this one was a FOTY candidate. He was a surprising champ, but a successful one.

Back