This is how we do UFC get together during covid

lol@social distancing on your own property watching fights

I use a vankyo 630 with a Vizio soundbar
I just got released to the public after getting infected. Personally, I enjoyed my 12 days at home because I'm more of a homebody. But, I got paid for it so that probably helps.
I’m sure my wife enjoyed her time at home considering she got to spend time with her kids. But at some point you don’t get paid to stay home. And after 28 days of paid leave she isn’t going to get paid again if someone else gets it. So we are kind of like hermits hunkering down watching the world go by. It sucks. They keep seeing their friends get promotions at bjj and I know it’s killing them. My oldest has trained 5 days a week (give or take a vacation/sickness/or schedule conflict) for 8 years. It sucks.

I use a vankyo 630 with a Vizio soundbar

I’m sure my wife enjoyed her time at home considering she got to spend time with her kids. But at some point you don’t get paid to stay home. And after 28 days of paid leave she isn’t going to get paid again if someone else gets it. So we are kind of like hermits hunkering down watching the world go by. It sucks. They keep seeing their friends get promotions at bjj and I know it’s killing them. My oldest has trained 5 days a week (give or take a vacation/sickness/or schedule conflict) for 8 years. It sucks.
At least we shouldn't have to deal with this for too much longer hopefully

brother please tell me your not serious. Just boost your immune system and stop letting people do this to you and your loved ones. You gotta protect your grandparents if they arent in good health or super old though.

I see everyone jam packed at the bars still

Meh, who cares about Covid. Fuck it, and fuck everybody.

Nice. I wish the card tonight was worth watching

That said the prelims were pretty good

And on a side note my partner is in the caribbean for a month.

I have the house to myself and its glorious

I'm a little jealous. I just checked, it's currently 27 degrees here (about -2 for those who think in metric). You'd have to bundle up pretty seriously to watch fights outside. Not that it couldn't be done, but I'll just stay inside where it's warm, thanks.
It was 45 degrees last night during the main event. Not to bad.

If it goes below freezing I agree that becomes too much.

You can tell that not everyone was happy with the setup.

You can tell that not everyone was happy with the setup.
The ladies never watch. Its the guys that give a fuck. And we were all watching.

Believe me that set up isn't for the women there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back