This is how full of himself Tim Kennedy is

I can't even look at the dude's face. Everything about him makes me cringe. Yoel needs to retire this POS from everything.

xByII.jpg

He's not compared to the average sherdog poster, he's compared to other fighters, and considering he's not really in the conversation at 185, he should bring the ego down a peg.
In real life he would kill other fighters. That's the difference.
MMA is a sport with rules... In MMA I agree but that Isn't the point.

Give the guy some respect

In real life he would kill other fighters. That's the difference.
MMA is a sport with rules... In MMA I agree but that Isn't the point.

Give the guy some respect
This is a big time myth around here. People think these special ops guys would kill MMA fighters in a real fight. Ain't happening. You stick Kennedy in a room with Cain or Werdum and I can tell you it won't be him walking out.

This is a big time myth around here. People think these special ops guys would kill MMA fighters in a real fight. Ain't happening. You stick Kennedy in a room with Cain or Werdum and I can tell you it won't be him walking out.
I would put Krav against either of those guys. Real fights don't have rules.

When exactly did everyone turn on kennedy? I remember he used to just be the badass army sniper fighter. Seemed like people either didn't care or liked him. What happened exactly?

When exactly did everyone turn on kennedy? I remember he used to just be the badass army sniper fighter. Seemed like people either didn't care or liked him. What happened exactly?
He became a guy who complains alot about shit who doesn't even really fight anymore. There also seems to be some people that think because he's in the army he can't possibly come off likea d-bag which is crap

He became a guy who complains alot about shit who doesn't even really fight anymore. There also seems to be some people that think because he's in the army he can't possibly come off likea d-bag which is crap

This is easy! What they do is hard! This is EASY!
hqdefault.jpg

Without a sniper and a 100 yard distance this man is pretty much a can.

This is easy! What they do is hard! This is EASY!
hqdefault.jpg
Ugh haha. Glad he went on his little losing streak and got cut. Just because you were in the army in some capacity (idk what he was involved with) doesn't mean you'll be some badass Cage fighter. This isn't Warrior

It would work so much better if he didn't put the - Tim Kenedy after it. It's his own fucking twitter so we can assume it's his quote. Ugh

"This is how lame and tryhard Tim Kennedy is"*

He has started quoting himself now. P4P most cringeworthy fighter in the UFC. So glad Romero mangled him inside that octagon.

* Fixed the title for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back