This is how Aldo vs McGregor is going to go down.

LyotoMacheetah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Herb Dean will signal for the contestants to fight and suddenly you'll hear a chant of "o lay o lay o lay" as McGregor begins stalking his opponent.

Aldo eats a jab from McGregor and we hear Rogaine say, "nice jab from Conor." Aldo tries to fight back with a right hand but gets countered by Conor and we hear "OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH HE HURT HIM." Aldo begins to fire off on Conor, landing a 1-2 which Conor absorbs. Eventually Conor times him and has Aldo eating that left hand.

Slowly Aldo begins to fade and is eating left hand after left hand as he's turtling against the fence and the crowd continues to chant "O LAY O LAY O LAY" and as soon as Aldo begins kneeling down, Herb Dean steps in to stop the fight and we hear Rogaine go on about this being the greatest performance he's ever seen in the octagon.

Based on these "this is how its going down" threads...........there are about 78 different ways its going down

"o lay o lay o lay"? WTF?

Lays_Natural_03.jpg

Nah, it goes 2 ways:

Conor wins.

OR

Aldo wins.

Don't forget the part where Aldo gives a huge shot at Conor's face and Rogan says "Wow, what an amazing chin from Conor! He probably has the P4P#1 chin right now".

I mean, he did it in the chad mendes fight...not the part with p4p tho, but against Jose Aldo it will be there, I promise.

O Lay must be the Irish equivalent to Oy Vey.:)

I hope Herb isn't reffing this fight

Aldo via TKO 4th or via GC in the 2nd

He'll take Conor down in each round, beat him there and beat him in the stand up battle too, Aldo is just way better.

You're forgetting about draws or no contests!!

Anything can happen!!

Dana snipes Aldo mid fight to make sure his golden boy wins. Conor then uses CPR to save Aldo's life just so he can finish him himself? Would that be a DQ or a no contenst? Technically no one is cheating except Dana.

Back