This is Conor's last fight. Mark my words!

GreekFighter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nate Diaz will humiliate him again but this time Conor will not be able to land one good punch. It will be total domination for Nate Diaz. After this fight Conor will have no excuses. He had a good training camp with tall boxers, did a lot of cardio, adjusted his diet etc.

Nobody will take him serious except maybe for the manlets here but who cares about manlets opinions anyway? He will not return at 145 because he will be depressed. He created a fairy tale , a fake world in which he is a God amongst mortals. But when you get dominated by a skinny fat 19-10 guy your fairy tale and your superpowers disappear.

who cares about manlets opinions anyway?
Depends on the manlet.

article-2155213-00829C1800000258-490_306x437.jpg

Oh jesus. Another GreekFighter thread about Conor...

Will see Greekfighter again if Conor wins? He talks lot of crap. How about you fight for the UFC and beat some of best fighters in the world?

I'm not a manlet, and I will continue to support him because I like exciting fighters. Conor is an exciting fighter. Therefore, your theory is bullshit and you can go on and fuck off now.

Greekfighter is really on form today. {<tongue}{<tongue}

If ya'll need nonsense threads then don't ever miss Greekfighter

Last edited:
I understand why people dislike McGregor, but it kind of amazes me that they forget how good he is.

Stop trying to talk your way into a big money fight, TS.

Clearly ducking Jason Thacker

Nate Diaz will humiliate him again but this time Conor will not be able to land one good punch. It will be total domination for Nate Diaz. After this fight Conor will have no excuses. He had a good training camp with tall boxers, did a lot of cardio, adjusted his diet etc.

Nobody will take him serious except maybe for the manlets here but who cares about manlets opinions anyway? He will not return at 145 because he will be depressed. He created a fairy tale , a fake world in which he is a God amongst mortals. But when you get dominated by a skinny fat 19-10 guy your fairy tale and your superpowers disappear.
your words have been marked

Greekfaggot: "why would anyone like a Manley with a big head and big nose". Lol. It's like his girlfriend told him Conor a stud so he's out trying to push this on everyone else so it'll catch on.

But it hasn't.

TS...you're an idiot.

Now go do your homework.

You don't know shit ts. You're not special. Your word is garbage.

Back