This is Conor's demand and it is obvious

Better yet: he creates his own rival company called UFC (ultimate fighting Conor) and hires Dana to run it

I found a pic of TS

fancon.jpg

i see this and wonder how racism works

Dana already wants UFC 220 headline by Justin Beiber vs Kanye West.....

Conor would make it happen, while convincing a large number of fans they are 2 of the best fighters in the world.

They would make more money than they ever realized while fans discuss how much they will make on their next PPV, and how they could increase revenue with more big name fights while marginalizing actual proven top fighters and further putting absolutely no effort into promoting any of them.

It would be a great day for MMA!

He wants Dana's spot as president of the UFC.

That would give him so much opportunities to talk trash to other fighters. He's literally their boss. LITERALLY.

Would be hilarious though. Conor leading a presser.

While I do not know Conor personally, I would assume he does not have the knowledge of how to run a company, especially one as large as the UFC.

HAHAH it isn't. A photoshop of the tattoo would look better than that tattoo. The shape is all fucked up.

This is a painful place for a tattoo, he won't look forward to getting it covered.

Thats Nick fuckin Diaz. No wonder he wont sign a fight and show his ode to McGoat.

Back