Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Where I live,
there is a shutdown,
everything is closed
(Bar, restaurant, gym ++ )

2 young female bartender I know made Onlyfans account last week.

You see what that shutdown BS does?!?

2 young atractive female are forced to take picutres of their butthole to financialy recover from this crisis.

We need to take a stand and end this ASAP

More like $1000 a week unemployment isn't good enough for them.

Would people pay to see my hairy bum hole?

They're just chasing that entrepreneurial dream . . .

I might consider helping out these poor young ladies if I can get some butthole pics

I’m not seeing the downside to this.

Where I live,
there is a shutdown,
everything is closed
(Bar, restaurant, gym ++ )

2 young female bartender I know made Onlyfans account last week.

You see what that shutdown BS does?!?

2 young atractive female are forced to take picutres of their butthole to financialy recover from this crisis.

We need to take a stand and end this ASAP
You still live in Quebec City?

what if they were your daughters???
Well, this is reason #10406 why I don’t have kids.
But I was just being snarky and joking around in my last post, I didn’t expect it to be taken seriously.
To be serious: I don’t know how I’d feel about it, but I don’t look down on sex work in general. In a case where someone has a totally different occupation, doesn’t want to do onlyfans but feels there’s no other way, I’d feel bad for those people. It’s very unfortunate that we have the economic issues that we have. Hopefully we can get additional stimulus relief, and with things re-opening, I hope for a strong recovery (although I know that’s not always feasible depending on the business).

In instances where someone says “Hey, I could make good money selling pics of my hoo-ha,” and doing so doesn’t bother them, it also doesn’t bother me.

No one put a gun to their head to sell their naked pictures, more like they were looking for a reason and this was it. Either way, better selling your pictures than your actual body.

what if they were your daughters???
Sort of off-topic story:

A certain somewhat known personality on Twitter once joked about selling his daughter's virginity for money... and it didn't sound like a "joke" at all.

His argument was that the vast majority of girls lose their V-card to guys they end up breaking up with anyway. But by having his daughter sell her virginity, at least she'd get a nice wad of cash before breaking up with the guy. The amount was $500,000 I think.

And if you think that's bad, there are quite the number of dads in Brazil who make money selling pictures of their preteen daughters (like 11 years old). They'll create and manage Instagram accounts for the daughters, and then get sex offers from nearby guys (and sometimes richer guys either in Brazil or elsewhere).

Back