This has to be the template for the Gus/Jones rematch poster, right?

boltport

Blue Belt
Reaction score
rocky-2-movie-poster-1979-1020466583.jpg

except Jones is the one who punches as terrible as Rocky

Jones: Do you think I beat him the last time?
Greg Jackson: You got the decision.
Jones: Man, I won! But I didn't beat him!

Greg Jackson: He's all wrong for us, baby. I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man kept coming after you. Now we don't need no man like that in our lives.

Greg Jackson: He's all wrong for us, baby. I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man kept coming after you. Now we don't need no man like that in our lives.

LMAO! Man, if only the first fight ended in a split, woulda really been like Rocky.

Haha

jones: Do you think i beat him the last time?
Greg jackson: You got the decision.
Jones: Man, i won! But i didn't beat him!

Greg jackson: He's all wrong for us, baby. I saw you beat that man like i never saw no man get beat before, and the man kept coming after you. Now we don't need no man like that in our lives.

10/10

jones: Do you think i beat him the last time?
Greg jackson: You got the decision.
Jones: Man, i won! But i didn't beat him!

Greg jackson: He's all wrong for us, baby. I saw you beat that man like i never saw no man get beat before, and the man kept coming after you. Now we don't need no man like that in our lives.

lmao!

u win sir priceless

He's a stone cold killa' Honest. You were supposed to die from the damage you took in that fight.

Shoop request w/ Bones and Gustafsson please.

*ring bell sounds*
Bones: Aint gonna be no rematch! Aint gonna be no rematch!
Gustafsson: Don't want one!

Greg Jackson: He's all wrong for us, baby. I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man kept coming after you. Now we don't need no man like that in our lives. He's a stone cold killa' Honest. You were supposed to die from the damage you took in that fight.

I fixed that narrative for you. :)

u win sir priceless

Hell yeah great thread.

That's awesome!

That is a sweet idea. Gus can be Rocky and Jones will be Creed!!

Lmao
Classic responce

Back