This has got to stop in regards to Jon Jones.

This is small potatoes right now.

I’d rather discuss riots.

OP was right, people really do believe this shit haha.

Getting baited hook line and sinker every time. It's been so many fucking times this has happened. How many times has this been talked about in recent years? 4-5?

It's embarrasing that Jones keeps baiting these droolers this way.

I’ve said he’s never moving up. He hasn’t made a liar out of me yet.

Thats why he keeps pricing him self out of these matchups time and time again.

"Time and time again"? I know he's made offhand comments about moving up in weight, but which fights, specifically, has he priced himself out of?

Please for the love of GOD stop falling for the bait of him going to heavy weight. ITS. NEVER. GOING. TO. HAPPEN.

Thats why he keeps pricing him self out of these matchups time and time again. And people take the bait every damn time. "Hurr durr this time its happening and he's going to lose so bad its going to be glorious"

Stop taking the bait. Jones is NEVER going to heavy weight, especially now that he's barely scarping by these b-level figthers in LHW.

My man doesnt want that HW heat and i get it. Hes frame affords him a huge advantage at LHW.
Take my one daily like. You're spot on.

This is just a game for Jones, a distraction. He wants no part of HW, especially with USADA all over him. He wants to negotiate more money or use leverage to cherry pick his next fight, because he does NOT want to rematch Reyes or Santos

"Time and time again"? I know he's made offhand comments about moving up in weight, but which fights, specifically, has he priced himself out of?
Have you not seen the dispute going on right now? He was talking about fighting Ngannou or Stipe, then demanded $30 million for the fight. He was literally saying on Twitter "send the contract" then when the UFC tried to make the fight, he suddenly wasn't making enough money.

That's called "pricing yourself out"

Lmfao these haters gonna hate. What will they say if 230 lb Jones controlled nganou and elbow his face.. Peds?
And TSs point is, apparently we will never know, because Jon prices himself out of it.

This is a guy who publicly stated he refuses to fight DC at HW because it gives DC too much advantage (compared to fighting him at LHW). Don’t overlook that fact.

Anyone who pretends that moving to HW is too easy for Jon is lying, at least to us but possibly (and even worse) to themselves as well.

For the record, I don’t blame him. If fighting at HW is harder and he wants to be compensated appropriately for it, good for him. That’s his right. But fans who turn that around and say “no, it’s just too easy that’s why he doesn’t do it” are either stupid, willfully ignorant, or trolling. Or option 4, some combination of all three.

Now, none of that means I would bet against Jon ;)

Last edited:
My god he said it a while back that he’s not going to take a fight against someone larger or more skilled than he is. So it only makes sense he’s asking for a large amount to do so. It’s a smart career move, actually.

Have you not seen the dispute going on right now? He was talking about fighting Ngannou or Stipe, then demanded $30 million for the fight. He was literally saying on Twitter "send the contract" then when the UFC tried to make the fight, he suddenly wasn't making enough money.

That's called "pricing yourself out"

The person I was responding to said it happened "time and time again" and that Jones "keeps doing" it. I'm not arguing that he's doing it now. I'm asking for examples of when it's happened in the past.

Not sure why there is a debate about him going to HW, if he doesn't want to go to HW no one is forcing him to. Not everyone has to try to be a 2 division champ.

Not sure why there is a debate about him going to HW, if he doesn't want to go to HW no one is forcing him to. Not everyone has to try to be a 2 division champ.

Point is hes baiting it all the time.. Sure sure i will go to hw at some point. Just stating the fact that it will never happen so people can stop getting excited everytime

Back