This entire forum has amnesia

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Wtf is all this bullshit being posted about bones being overrated and he was never that good...mma is literally the only sport where the fans trash the shit out of legends for one loss or in this case not even a loss just a mortal performance.
He's still the goat and even if he loses 3 out of the next 4. I wonder if the fand did this shit to Ali at the end of his career.

Don't ever compare Ali to Jones ever again, Hopefully you were talking about ali ABDELAZIZ ...

The goat cheater. Pulse harder next time Jon

He's still the goat and even if he loses 3 out of the next 4. I wonder if the fand did this shit to Ali at the end of his career.

How can he still be the goat when he never was the goat ?

Wtf is all this bullshit being posted about bones being overrated and he was never that good...mma is literally the only sport where the fans trash the shit out of legends for one loss or in this case not even a loss just a mortal performance.
Agreed. But the salt and tears have been amazing.

Mma fans are the absolute worse. Majority are know nothing virgins who just need to go off because their side didnt win.
Today ive read 'it should have been a draw'
No explanation why the points would be even just that 'neither deserved to win or lose'
'The last rounds always mean more'
And 'i had it a split decision'

Absolute cretins.

Imagine if the Jones haters criticized Fedor's career like they do with Jones.
-fought in PRIDE(no testing)
-cans
-losses against Henderson, Big Foot...

You know Sherdog logic:

One win = future champ/future GOAT
One loss or bad performance = never that good, only beat smaller guys/ cans his entire career

is normal

<Fedor23>

Jones is boring and unimpressive without steroids.

This is an indisputable fact.

Not even a big fan of Jones at this point, but Soooooo true!

Yeah, the fact that he stayed on top for so long fighting killers and former champions should be impressive. I guess it's not? I do think he's slipping, but he's still good enough to compete with the best in his division 10 years after he took over.

There's some serious haterade going around for Jones.

Seems like over half of MMA "fans" don't actually enjoy fighting, they just want their favorite and hated fighters to win/lose respectively

Exactly. The same people will be crying about Stephen A Smith calling an inexplicable overmatched fighter a potential quitter. LOL

Jon Jones wins a highly contested UD against a 6-0 in the UFC fighter, and some people have the audacity to claim that he "was never that good." The guy was champion at age 23, and he maintained it for the next 7 years. Who has done that in the UFC? LOL

Back