• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This also is Cerrone ... don't take that WME bait

In every fight with actual stakes on it.

RashCreepyAlbino-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_nzn0nckaXU1upwz95o1_400.gif

Just imagine Conor having a field day with him in the lead up.. he will fold before he even walks inside the cage.

NKikD.gif

A9DiFJo.gif

sEuiVC.gif
Incel

I have bad days too.

Usually no one else knows and certainly no one cares.

giphy.gif

Just imagine Conor having a field day with him in the lead up.. he will fold before he even walks inside the cage.

NKikD.gif

A9DiFJo.gif

sEuiVC.gif

How many of those guys would Conor beat?

Oh wait he only fights midgets and Nate who made him tap for dear life.

Cowboy will fold when Conor presses him.

I like Cerrone and TS is correct

This is the exact type of fight where Cowboy doesn't show up and gets washed

Cerrone in fights with a big build up overthinks, panics and looks terrible

Cerrone who doesn't give a fuck and is just showing up for a fight is a killer

Also a long southpaw who starts fast is stylistically a terrible matchup for him. See: RDA, Till, Lawler, Nate, Pettis (not a true southpaw but fought Cerrone southpaw)

So what's your point?

You think Cerrone has zero shot against Nate? o_Oo_Oo_O

I just don't like when Dana/WME/Conor does this to me the fan:

I see the strings and I'm not taking the bait but hey that is just little old me just 1 fan. (I did elaborate more in other responses in this thread)

Well he was injured in an atv accident and had a pretty horrible intestinal operation. What’s your point?

I've already made my point. You don't want to accept it, that's cool. I just hope you don't bet the house on Cerrone just because he claims he's taking it serious this time

I think Cowboy is very good but he's had people riding his nuts before calling him uncrowned champ and stuff like that after a few wins against lesser caliber fighters. They were doing that on here years back when he met Diaz. People did it again when he moved up and won a few at WW against lesser fighters.

Who knows? Maybe this third or 4th Cowboy hype train will be the charm?

Last edited:
I don't get why you're surprised by this. I mean, we've seen the UFC do all kinds of ish.

For the record, about the topic; I don't care what match up the UFC will make (well, unless Diaz is fighting that is) so don't come to bust my chops people. If they'll make Cowbow vs Conor that's hella fine with me.

Edit: Well, actually you did say something like you don't want the casuals to eat that up but...this is sherdog. How many eat and how many are serving, ya know?

Last edited:

giphy.gif

NKikD.gif

A9DiFJo.gif

sEuiVC.gif
exactlyyyy

McGoobs selling wolf tickets. He doesn't want an ounce of Cerrone.

It’s a potentially VERY fun fight, and without wanting to shit on Cerrone..... He absolutely folds under pressure from both fights AND trash talk, so I sadly don’t see a fight with McGregor being as competitive as it should be, from a skill vs skill perspective

I see it as a fun fight. Neither of them in immediate title contention, both popular (well Conor is kinda...), and this fight will sell, so win win?

Edit: would rather see Conor fight Paulie, but would also like to see Cerrone get that big $$$ fight

giphy.gif

NKikD.gif

A9DiFJo.gif

sEuiVC.gif
Gustafasson's kryptonite is African American fighters, and Cerrone's kryptonite seems to be fighters with some sort of latin origin---he'll do fine against Conor.

Gustafasson's kryptonite is African American fighters, and Cerrone's kryptonite seems to be fighters with some sort of latin origin---he'll do fine against Conor.

I really think he won't do fine.. I think he will be an easy highlight reel KO.

<Fedor23>

Back