This a man in his prime getting more puss than anyone out here

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
med_1514587536_image.jpg

Fucking Toto

Not impressed. If you're even remotely famous you must have 1000's of times more chances to get some.

Let alone being a front man for a worldwide known band.

Last edited:
This guy probably did too. It is sad, because this band came in at wrong time. Grunge/alternative took over. This guy apparently left 1st World and moved to Thailand, but his wife died or something

That’s my HS school days, saw them live at the LA Colliseum around ‘78
Brock Lesnars first fight was at the LA Coliseum back in 2007. I remember getting ready to watch it at home when they put out a notice that they were opening the gates for free. They didn't sell enough tickets and the stands were empty. I think he was supposed to fight Hong Man Choi but he was pulled at the last minute cause of the tumor that caused his acromegaly.

I love that music NOW. Puts me in a good mood. Also Kansas, Carry on My Wayword Son, Journey, Stone in Love.....oh man, 38 Special, The Cars, Boston.....funny thing is that wasn’t my shit in HS.....then it was Van Halen and GnR.

Whenever I see Toto's name I'm reminded of Taco. One of my all-time favorite covers of a classic (this is back from when MTV was still really young, and really hip/edgy):

Let's all celebrate how much pussy another man is getting.

Toto's lead singer is composer John Williams son

Only on two of their albums

This is him.

Well I guess he's also on the 2015 album. He's a great singer.

Last edited:
This guy was also a notorious pussy hound in his day back in the early '80s. And, I'm not ashamed to say that I used to go to a lot of his concerts back then. Not only was he a very underrated rock guitarist but his audience was probably 75% female so that meant 3 girls for every guy. Needless to say, I had a very good time at those shows.

Back