This 2001 character was going to be named Sugar McGregor...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I am talking about the man who had different names, first he was going to be named Dean Earwicker and then there was a talk for him to be named Sugar McGregor!

How insane would have been if Steve Fox would have been named Sugar McGregor!?

Steve Fox is actually a pretty good name though. But damn dude, Sugar McGregor. Damn that would have been crazy if that was his name and Conor did become famous.

Source:

Steve Fox | Tekken Wiki | Fandom

thats too much cringe in one name.

Is steve your main? You play tekken 7 on pc at all? I've been playing a good amount of Fahkumram lately

Is steve your main? You play tekken 7 on pc at all? I've been playing a good amount of Fahkumram lately

Steve is my boy!

I am in my mid-30s and he has been my main guy since I was in my early 20s. Hands down the best character by far!

Lars is good but the arcade only has tekken 5. I like Dragunov as well. But Steve is goat character.

Steve is my boy!

I am in my mid-30s and he has been my main guy since I was in my early 20s. Hands down the best character by far!

Lars is good but the arcade only has tekken 5. I like Dragunov as well. But Steve is goat character.
Yeah tekken has one of those communities that shit on certain characters and the people that play them, but I never heard anyone insult Steve in anyway before.

How insane would have been if Steve Fox would have been named Sugar McGregor!?

raw

Yeah tekken has one of those communities that shit on certain characters and the people that play them, but I never heard anyone insult Steve in anyway before.

He is pretty badass character but also realistic. I always like the fact that his looks and personality as well as his name was so ordinary compared to other characters. He also has a great backstory. I am not sure that's why people like him. He seems so relatable to real life human being. Just a dude making a living doing what he loves to do. Doesn't bother any body and isn't looking for world domination.

Epic man!

Where is it from?

He is pretty badass character but also realistic. I always like the fact that his looks and personality as well as his name was so ordinary compared to other characters. He also has a great backstory. I am not sure that's why people like him. He seems so relatable to real life human being. Just a dude making a living doing what he loves to do. Doesn't bother any body and isn't looking for world domination.

Epic man!

Where is it from?

It's an edit of a crowd member being mind blown by an act in Australia has got talent.

I haven't seen this movie in a decade!

Steve buscemi always plays a character that is so doomy gloomy. Like if I tried to relate with the plight if his characters, I would feel like being suffocated by life.

So many movies wouldn't make it anymore. Comedy genius movies locked in vault not to be played on TV anymore.

Its funny but the cultural pendulum is swinging towards over politeness or at least being supremely political. Meanwhile 20 years ago, you had so many funny movies because people didn't get butt hurt. Being offended has become a state of mind and its extremely sad.

I wonder what the next cultural shift is going to be like...

Its funny but the cultural pendulum is swinging towards over politeness or at least being supremely political. Meanwhile 20 years ago, you had so many funny movies because people didn't get butt hurt. Being offended has become a state of mind and its extremely sad.

I wonder what the next cultural shift is going to be like...
Blazing Saddles will never die.

Back