• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thinking about becoming a "Suit and tie" guy.

Nameless Ghoul

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Normally "business casual" is the dress code at work, but we had a special event today and men were required to wear a suit/tie. I hadn't had to dress up like that in a couple years, and I gotta say I liked the look of it.

Normally "business casual" is the dress code at work, but we had a special event today and men were required to wear a suit/tie. I hadn't had to dress up like that in a couple years, and I gotta say I liked the look of it.

Nothing wrong with being classy brother.
I say, do it up.

Go Pee-wee Herman.

1996.jpg

I only wear a suit when I have to, which is fairly often, like once a week. Today is Friday and I'm in a polo and jeans and i way prefer it.

Good choice. Go for it.

I wear a dress shirt and tie most days to the office.

Back