Think someone is spying on me?

90 50

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
On my phone for blue tooth devices I see an Echo Show, how far is the range on these things?

Only devices I see are in my home, plus this new echo show that has turned up recently.

Maybe it’s a neighbors but I don’t see any of their other shit?

I just googled and found out people are using them as remote cams and other stuff??

Yes you're being spied on....................sorry
20mw3g.jpg

yes you are being spied on, and yes especially while you masturbate while penetrating yourself

dude nobody is spying on you, even though all intelligence agencies could easily, also bluetooth is the most vulnerable technology ever invented, but yeah you are alright dont sweat it

We're watching you ...

giphy.gif

Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean they arent after you

Yeah but you gotta be interesting enough for them to be after you

Have you read my OT posts?

Actually this has come up since I’ve posted some, dammit. It’s a sherdogger isn’t it??

Have you read my OT posts?

Actually this has come up since I’ve posted some, dammit. It’s a sherdogger isn’t it??
giphy.gif

not saying its not, but look at this dumbass lmao

Didnt you just get your house robbed?

Lol...

I posted something like this a few years back when I heard some people talking while I was on the phone with my mother.

Sherdoggers roasted me. Lol

(For what it's worth, I still know you guys are watching me, I just don't care anymore)

On my phone for blue tooth devices I see an Echo Show, how far is the range on these things?

Only devices I see are in my home, plus this new echo show that has turned up recently.

Maybe it’s a neighbors but I don’t see any of their other shit?

I just googled and found out people are using them as remote cams and other stuff??
Could try doing some freaky shit in front of it - webcam style!
Or make a cardboard cutout of a person and beat the shit out of it and hold a gun to it. If the police show up, you know you're being watched.

I have a thrid device that I don't use that shows up on my blue tooth. Could be from when I used my friend's speaker. But I see stuff available here from neighbors, too.

Don't click on it, just to be safe. But also be careful not to come undone with paranoia. I've seen it happen before, and it's not pretty.

Like they decided to leave this here to spy and get my timing down better so they can get a full load next time.
In this case, if they really want a full load, they're probably waiting for a time when you haven't masturbated for a few days. I say take a break, and walk around the house pantless, and drop little hints that you're hot and bothered. When they can't wait any longer, these spying McGregor fans will reveal themselves. They can't let a full load slip past them.

Then you throw trophies and couch pillows at them when they show up.

Seriously, man. Don't drive yourself crazy. I'm sure youncan have someone check to make sure that your echo isn't hacked, or instructions on YouTube for how to check, or at least reset it or whatever.

Last edited:
Yeah

Like they decided to leave this here to spy and get my timing down better so they can get a full load next time.

Lol I highly doubt that. Just get a dog bro. You mentioned you had a kid also. He'd love a dog. Now you have a playmate/companion and a security guard. Two birds with one stone. Just make sure it's a yappy one or one that looks big enough to maim. Most robbers won't go into a house if they know there's a dog.

Could try doing some freaky shit in front of it - webcam style!
Or make a cardboard cutout of a person and beat the shit out of it and hold a gun to it. If the police show up, you know you're being watched.

I have a thrid device that I don't use that shows up on my blue tooth. Could be from when I used my friend's speaker. But I see stuff available here from neighbors, too.

Don't click on it, just to be safe. But also be careful not to come undone with paranoia. I've seen it happen before, and it's not pretty.

In this case, if they really want a full load, they're probably waiting for a time when you haven't masturbated for a few days. I say take a break, and walk around the house pantless, and drop little hints that you're hot and bothered. When they can't wait any longer, these spying McGregor fans will reveal themselves. They can't let a full load slip past them.

Then you throw trophies and couch pillows at them when they show up.

Seriously, man. Don't drive yourself crazy. I'm sure youncan have someone check to make sure that your echo isn't hacked, or instructions on YouTube for how to check, or at least reset it or whatever.

It’s not my echo, it misteriously showed up as a connectable device. I think my neighbors are too far away. I’ve never seen any device I or someone in my family didn’t own in the house.

Lol I highly doubt that. Just get a dog bro. You mentioned you had a kid also. He'd love a dog. Now you have a playmate/companion and a security guard. Two birds with one stone. Just make sure it's a yappy one or one that looks big enough to maim. Most robbers won't go into a house if they know there's a dog.

I have a catahoula curr dog , he’s 95lbs

I’m good there

He was at my moms when I was out of town. He likes staying at grandmas when no ones here and it’s kinda shitty to leave a dog alone in a yard with a huge bowl of food for a week

Do you mean not including Google and Facebook?

It’s not my echo, it misteriously showed up as a connectable device. I think my neighbors are too far away. I’ve never seen any device I or someone in my family didn’t own

I both got this, and lost sight of it.

Well in that case, disregard suggeted gay tactics.
You can look up info on checking to see if your device is being monitored. I'd start with the service provider, first, if possible. Like if it's T-Mobile, I'd just go to the store and ask, how do I find out, or clear everything justnto be safe. Maybe they'll have you do a factory reset.
I'm not sure the extra devices showing up means you might be hacked. I think if you click on it it might happen.
I think weird new apps that you never added or authorized are a sign something may be up.
But not sure if the echo just popping up is strange.
Also be careful not to get too carried away with this - even though you had your placed burgled. Makes sense to be suspicious, but becoming paranoid will not help your sense of well-being.

Back