• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Think of Nate Diaz might be the most badass fighter ever

You must have drunk the cool-aid. Nate was the most cringe fighter ever. Nick was a much more badass fighter in his prime, and a more talented fighter too. Not to take anything away from Nate, he was a good fighter and a legit top 10 competitor in his weight class but most of his "I'm such a badass" antics just come across as cringe to me.

You phrased my thoughts only a little nicer.

How can anyone even put nate (unworthy of that name by the way) at the top....

When there a fighters like Enson Inoue and Don Frye out there is beyond me.

I never heard either of them cry about getting leg kicked.

Nick was by far better in nearly every aspect as well.

Lineal Power Slap Champion :)

87748ad5aab03eb76785082b0378e15c.gif

I’m starting to think this gif was the very moment that Dana thought of power slap.

Not even close lol he throws temper tantrums in the octagon when things aren’t going his way during fights

Friend of mine lives in Lodi and has met Nate a handful of times. One such time, Nate heard about my friend's son's fundraiser and came in to auction off some signed gloves for it. Apparently he's a genuinely sweet and kind person when he's away from the cage. I think that counts for more than the faux machismo bullshit he puts on for the cameras.

Friend of mine lives in Lodi and has met Nate a handful of times. One such time, Nate heard about my friend's son's fundraiser and came in to auction off some signed gloves for it. Apparently he's a genuinely sweet and kind person when he's away from the cage. I think that counts for more than the faux machismo bullshit he puts on for the cameras.

Not sure if its faux, but I do think they're both genuinely good dudes.

Not sure if its faux, but I do think they're both genuinely good dudes.
Nick said once upon a time that he does it because he hates fighting. The whole macho thing gets him in the mood to fight and makes sure he's ready to go.

Yeah, but how would Nate fair against a angry chimp
Stockton is not that tough, it just sucks there

There's tough people in every town in the world pretty much sir.

Nick said once upon a time that he does it because he hates fighting. The whole macho thing gets him in the mood to fight and makes sure he's ready to go.

Yeah I heard that interview many years ago.

Also the way he got manhandled and outwrestled by Clay Guida and Joe Stevenson, a true sing of a champion. And that Jake Paul boxing match. Legendary. Also almost had Masvidal on the brink of exhaustion. P4p on the mma Rushmore. Not just cause he's a cool relatable guy, but that 25-14 record is special. Def top 15 goat.

That record has a ton of badasses on it...both in the win column and the loss column.
You guys act like you'd all be out there acing the tests, beating the champions.

Nick and Nate did it there way, never bent over for nobody, and made enough to live a good life.
That alone is impressive as fuck.

We're the the best ever? No
But they didn't have to be.

Very glad he actually ended up making some good cash in his career.

A true warrior like Nate who's taken the brain damage he's taken needs some good money to retire on.

poor Diego all he did was get scammed by his ex lover fabia

That record has a ton of badasses on it...both in the win column and the loss column.
You guys act like you'd all be out there acing the tests, beating the champions.

Nick and Nate did it there way, never bent over for nobody, and made enough to live a good life.
That alone is impressive as fuck.

We're the the best ever? No
But they didn't have to be.

Yes Nate is rich as fuck. And they are badass. They don't quit. But they are way more popular trough personality and being who they are then trough wins. And that's ok. They're real guys and I'm a fan too.

I mean Nates rise to fame was beating Conor. Which was a WW vs 145 who moved up to 155 his first fight match up. It worked. He dwarfed Conor though. All good he deserves all his milions am happy for him.

Nah, Nate's win over Takanori Gomi was a huge win for Nate, long before the psycho nut job McConor came around. Nate fought most of his career at LW. Not a big deal for Diaz to fight McConor at the weight they did. He may have been a bit taller, but no much bulkier.

Yes Nate is rich as fuck. And they are badass. They don't quit. But they are way more popular trough personality and being who they are then trough wins. And that's ok. They're real guys and I'm a fan too.

I mean Nates rise to fame was beating Conor. Which was a WW vs 145 who moved up to 155 his first fight match up. It worked. He dwarfed Conor though. All good he deserves all his milions am happy for him.

Back