Things you have bought that where utter trash!

Clothing these days is made so it doesn't last you more than a year 2 at most. Even brands like Carhardtt known for durability have gone to shit since China outsourcing. Some brands still are made well but hardly any left.

Work Boots used to last several years with a few repairs if you bought right ones. Brands like Keen, Carolina, Red Wing, Thorogood all used to be made in USA and lasted . Now almost all made in China and never lasts more than a year. You can still pay more for USA made Red Wings and Thorogoods but even those aren't as good as was.

My ex wife.

Unfortunately I ended up acquiring an 18+ year extended payment plan.

That part I don't regret though.

Don't buy this it's pure trash the non stick lasted like one month

21036228_front_a06_@2.png

Bought a Copper one to replace it. I hear those ones are really good. Should have got it in the first place i guess that's the price u pay for being a cheapskate.
You're not a real man until you have a cast iron frying pan

a bunch of cheap wireless keyboards and mouses.
I did that mine was still working but I wanted an upgrade. The one I got was so shitty if you didn't hit the space bar right in the middle it wouldn't work. I returned that shit and went back to the old keyboard.

Clothing these days is made so it doesn't last you more than a year 2 at most. Even brands like Carhardtt known for durability have gone to shit since China outsourcing. Some brands still are made well but hardly any left.

Work Boots used to last several years with a few repairs if you bought right ones. Brands like Keen, Carolina, Red Wing, Thorogood all used to be made in USA and lasted . Now almost all made in China and never lasts more than a year. You can still pay more for USA made Red Wings and Thorogoods but even those aren't as good as was.
Yeah i tend to just accept that and buy from places like TK Maxx were stuff lasting a couple of years isnt so bad if it cost you £15 rather than £40.

Main stuff I'll spend serious money on is outdoor clothing like boots, jackets, etc were paying extra will get you better quality which will last longer.

I don't think i ever bought anything explicitly made in china that wasn't junk.
i just avoid everything made there.

NGL, something like 75% of all my purchases have been a disapointment for more than a decade. With 25% or so straight out trash or defect. Fuck buying stuff.

easy. a traeger. it doesnt get hot enough to grill a steak, and even tho i just bought it, the wifi is 2.4 and not compatible with 5.0, so basically nobody in america can use the wifi features.

GKGstYzbUAEwAEJ.jpg

These boots I got for winter and the ratings were high on Amazon. It was great for the first month until it started leaking. Now it leaks all the time, it's trash.

71RLRnJkNFL._AC_SX695_.jpg

I don't think i ever bought anything explicitly made in china that wasn't junk.
i just avoid everything made there.
Except trannies...

Asian trannies > American trannies all day

My ex wife.

Unfortunately I ended up acquiring an 18+ year extended payment plan.

That part I don't regret though.
- I admire your corage or stupidity? Since We know who you are, so she probably knows also.:oops:

- The Dark Knight Rises dvd. I'm serious. As a huge Batman fan, i always loved watching Batman Forever on my birthdays. Since i condt find Forever on any store, i bought DKR.

- I admire your corage or stupidity? Since We know who you are, so she probably knows also.:oops:
She most certainly knows how I feel - or doesn't. (frankly dont care)
We haven't spoken in years and we work for the same employer no less.

Honestly, the only good thing came from that marriage was my daughter, and the lessons I took from it. I learned a LOT about myself, self worth, and what it means to have your best friend as your partner. I guess I did actually get something worthwhile out of that train wreck after all.

But fuck man... That whole "I had to go through that to get to this" thing sucked serious ass.
Even though I can't say I would have done it any differently.

Back