Things trump is doing right

if we refuse to pay for something, we are taking away their right to choose?

i should get to choose what car I want to buy, if you dont fund my decision, are you discriminating against me?

If I was already funding your previous cars and decided based on the car you chose to not fund THAT car... Yes it is discriminatory

I'm discriminating against that certain type of car. Dumb analogy btw

I'm sure the woman can still choose to kill her baby, but the USA should not pay for that.

If we were already providing funding and then took it away simply because a woman decided not to have a parasite living off her it is discrimination.

If we were already providing funding and then took it away simply because a woman decided not to have a parasite living off her it is discrimination.
Well that was Obama. It was a bad idea, so Trump is getting rid of that practice.

Well that was Obama. It was a bad idea, so Trump is getting rid of that practice.

Obama hasn't been president in 7 or 8 months. Why do you still talk about him all the time?

Obama hasn't been president in 7 or 8 months. Why do you still talk about him all the time?
Paying for overseas abortions was his policy. And we don't want to do that, so Trump got rid of that policy. Which is the right decision.

Keeping daca. At least till now. If he actually fights for it it will be an honorable thing.

Paying for overseas abortions was his policy. And we don't want to do that, so Trump got rid of that policy. Which is the right decision.

In your warped opinion rip. I actually don't care that much but the womans right to choose is the correct way to go. Which is why the US still allows abortion and THAT is the correct decision

side-eye-chloe.gif

Of all the discriminatory practices coming from the Trump administration... this?

side-eye-chloe.gif

Of all the discriminatory practices coming from the Trump administration... this?

It was just one of the things... I have to talk like to rip because he thinks that the instant the sperm touches the egg that cell is one of gods loving children

{<jordan}
The tolerant left rears its ugly head again!

{<jordan}
The tolerant left rears its ugly head again!

That is essentially what it is.

par·a·site
ˈperəˌsīt/
noun
  1. an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.
I'll wait here for your counter argument

Much progressive. I mean this is such a right of the woman.

Yet even in the killing of the fetus the consequence remains.

In one moment the media is showing a couple fawning over an ultrasound giving them a glimpse of a baby sucking its thumb in the womb; or a couple decorating a room for a baby girl; or a woman smiling at the life inside her moving. And the next, "it's a parasite.". Or Lena Dunham talking about how she wishes she could have an abortion.

One side is sick on this issue.

That is essentially what it is.

par·a·site
ˈperəˌsīt/
noun
  1. an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.
I'll wait here for you counter argument
You're my new favorite bigot. Post more please.

You're my new favorite bigot. Post more please.

So I presented you an actual definition of the word I used which matches a fetus PERFECTLY. I'll set the insults aside and wait here until you can defend your position that a fetus does not match the definition of a parasite perfectly.

Back