Things that happened during a fight that makes you cringe?

Not quite during but Rampage landing those punches on Wand after he knocked him out cold was really hard for me to watch. His chin had been pretty badly damaged at that point already but I have to think he carried the effects of that forward.

When they show middle-fingers...wtf, he is already at fight with you bro

Nothing about the actual fights, but those damn live tweets they show on the side are cringe. Also distracting.
Seeing the mma twitter community desperately trying to appear on the broadcast and then congratulating each other in the comments section

<KingstonFrown>

Ryan Hall versus Gray Maynard made me cringe. He fought like utter shit against a guy who was completely over the hill and does that stupid shrug like "I did what I had to do" ... no Ryan, you fought like shit and rightfully pissed off Maynard and the audience.

His last fight was satisfying in a way as was a great showcase for Topuria (sp??) And I hope Ryan re-evaluates his game because he needs to work on his strategy to actually get the fight to the ground

Not quite during but Rampage landing those punches on Wand after he knocked him out cold was really hard for me to watch. His chin had been pretty badly damaged at that point already but I have to think he carried the effects of that forward.
Yeah for sure

but Rampage had been murdered by Wanderlei even worse,and he had to make sure Wandy was dead.

Seeing the mma twitter community desperately trying to appear on the broadcast and then congratulating each other in the comments section

<KingstonFrown>
Wait. You mean fans spamming the UFC twitter, just for their tweet to pop up for at the most two seconds?

The sheep will never understand the mind of the wolf.

Gnnnnn
And that did the trick, I'm cringing ><

Also, I have to avert my eyes every time they show Cro Cop falling on his leg after the Gonzaga high kick, I can't deal with that angle...

Jones crawling on the floor and then looking at the ref when Vitor kicks him. BJM responded well "want to play the game, Jon?"

Are you a pre-teen? That's the only excuse I could possibly find for you using "cringe" as an adjective. "Cringe" is a verb; if you want to attribute the feeling of that expression to an adjective, then you replace it with "cringe-worthy", "embarrassing", or even some informal term like "cringy/cringey".

"Well aktuaHlly"

What’s the deal with that? Is there going to be a trial? He got cancelled real quick

I havent been following after he got busted for it. Kind of funny, it seems the production of YOU put him in the show perhaps to trap him because he literally played the character of what he did lol.

probably forcing wmma on the main cards when they just standing there punching air.

Wait. You mean fans spamming the UFC twitter, just for their tweet to pop up for at the most two seconds?
Yup as long as they hash tag the ufc event, their marketing team picks it up and adds it to the broadcast

Post Kish fight they did change the rules to a DQ. For shitting or Any release of bodily fluids other than blood. Like vomiting etc
Okay - that is good.

You've got scraps (open wounds) and someone shits themselves and you end up grappling. Not a good thing.

Back