Things that fighters never say

'dana is awesome'
'ufc pay is the best'
'i could make money without fighting'
'wmma is awesome'
'bigger then soccer'
Plenty of fighters have thanked and said good things about Dana White in post fight speeches. Maybe not to that affect but close.

"He couldn't deal with my eye pokes"
"My eye poking and groin shots were on another level tonight."

Fighters parents..
"He's not my boy."

apparently no one in this thread checked out the video and just wants to post their own stupid examples.

check out the vid, guys. it's actually pretty funny.

apparently no one in this thread checked out the video and just wants to post their own stupid examples.

Should have posted cliffs. I forget how lazy sherdog is sometimes.

I watched, it's very funny. Still also funny adding other things to the thread, for the banter.

Most underdogs: "I know my opponent is better, stronger, faster and more talented than me and has a better chance of beating me, but I will try my best to win"

Nick Diaz: "Hey, no need for trashtalk, friend. It's bad for the sport. May the best man win"

Nick Diaz: "Wow, GSP really beat the shit out of me and could easily do it 99 out of 100"

Jon Jones: "Yes, of course I took them. What did you expect? Enter the octagon all natural? Lol!"

Ngannou: "I don't want to fight in the next three months, because I want to run at this marathon"

Mark Hunt: "Let them juice, for fucks sake. It should be legal and it helps the sport"

Khabib: "After this win, I will get so drunk and so high..."

Adesanya: "No, of course not, Jon is so much bigger than me and he has top wrestling and bjj, are you crazy?"

MVP: "I want to fight in UFC with real opponents, top wrestlers and top strikers."

Woodley: "Canelo would beat the shit out of me in boxing, no commission will sanction this kind of beating"

Rickson: "Ten years ago, after I lost a fight..."

I watched, it's very funny. Still also funny adding other things to the thread, for the banter.
whittaker going "i may see if romero wants to fight again, you know, just for fun" got me so good.

Rodrigo Nogueira after a loss :I was completely healthy and no excuses
Why would anyone give him shit? We all know he was hit by a truck. We all know the cops came and arrested Fedor for attempted murder aftet their first fight. We all know bob sapp piledrove him on his head. The guys body is broken and beaten down. And now hes not allowed to say that??

G'wan Big Nog. Tell em how ya feel dudebro. Legend.

These Reebok vouchers are wonderful, never have to worry about what to buy friends and family for special occasions........

Did you sign a contract saying you have to blow your opponent if they beat you?

Nog: No i did not.

Did you sign a contract stating that you can never talk about any of your injuries,even if its the hib cage or a detached hetina??

Nog: no i did not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back