Things people say that make you lose respect for them

I hate when people claim gina took cyborg down twice. Cyborg failed on two throws and lost position.

99% of the time people who say "robbery" have no idea what the fuck they're looking at

Travis Browne acting like his 3 eyepokes had nothing to do with his ability to hit Mitrione on that side of his face. As if sight has nothing to do with fighting/his tough guy attitude with the reporters asking questions.

Hendricks "70 percent power'
Woodleys attitude since becoming champ
Mendes, Hunt, Barnett any of these fighters who before the fight say the shortened camp, the other guy being on juice, lack of time, doesnt matter, then after they lose complaining about the very thing they said didnt matter

"brock should have his purse or some off it go to mark hunt"

I'll start:

Conor McGregor's win over Aldo was a fluke.
Mendes lost because of a lack of full camp.
Ronda Rousey fought cans, now suddenly there are no cans?
Guys who are suddenly team Nate after he wins (fairweather fans)
Any argument against a fighter based on irrelevant details
calling any pre-usada fighter who retired a GOAT.

I'm pretty sure there are still cans. Only thing is cans are now fighting each other so the skill disparity isn't as apparent.

"Condit is a point-fighter"

Any 'no true Scotsman' arguments people make. For example, "If you don't like fighter X, you aren't a true MMa fan"

I hate everything Cyborg says.

"I can make 135 lbs. It will be hard but I can do it"

"I can't make 135 lbs. I will die"

"I can 100 percent make 135 lbs"

"I will not accept fights at 135 lbs. I will only fight Miesha or Ronda at 140 lbs" - Cyborg's next fight will be against Lina Lansberg at 140 lbs.

"Georges St-Pierre is boring".

"Manlet".

After her disappointing loss, she and her boyfriend, fellow UFC fighter Travis Browne, drove 15 hours to a remote ranch in Texas.

"I kind of just slept a lot and ate fast food," she recalls. "First I was so sick I couldn't eat anything. Then I just slept and pooped in the woods. I used a whole roll of toilet paper in one day.

ronda-rousey-happy-smiling-photos-25-480w.jpg

This whole idea of losing respect for fighters is a joke. Fuck your respect towards fighters and fuck your lack of respect towards fighters. None of its important and you're just glorifying your meaningless opinion for attention in hopes others follow suit.
He's not talking about losing respect for fighters. He's talking about losing respect for posters, who say certain things about fighters. Did you even read the OP?

Mendes lost because of a lack of full camp.
How is this even debatable? The guy had NO camp. While McGregor moved his entire team to Vegas the month before the fight to get the best preparation available.

+ , You don't give a shit about who loses respect for what. You just wanted to spew some more fanboyism and gargle Conor's balls some more.

Oh what a coincidence, most of the stuff TS sees that makes him "lose respect" is about................ Conor!

Who knew!
Leave Conor Alone!!

Back