Thiago Santos (13-4) vs. Eric Spicely (8-1) added to UFC FN Brasilia

WTF this is like the biggest mismatch ever...

They really want rid of Spicely. He started well on TUF then went downhill fast, Dana wasn't a fan of his style IIRC. Despite being really impressed with his quick submission to enter the house.

Santos is gonna hammer him, TKO inside 2mins.
You do remember correctly. Dana hates grapplers. He doesn't even try that hard to hide it.

It may not even be the biggest mismatch on the card.

Cyborg vs Lina Lansberg
Renan Barao vs Phillipe Nover

Yeah its a pretty squashy card, isn't it.

Barao-Nover is just flat out ridiculous.

It's like making - Robbie Lawler vs. George Sullivan or Luke Rockhold vs. Jake Collier.

Cyborg I don't even care. It's a complete freakshow, the bird doesn't even have a fucking division its a simple cash-grab and therefore i'd expect nothing less than squash matches just to give her publicity and make WMMA look a bit more interesting to the casuals.

This is the problem with the MW division but more so the WW division. Why the hell is the #175 ranked fighter even in the UFC, let alone facing #15?

jgfj.jpg

Thiago went from knocking Marquadt's head into the 18th row to getting bugsquashed by Mousasi...

I think he thought Marquadt was something special......unfortunately, now he knows what fighting an elite fighter is like.
He know he has some work to do but still a top 15 talent.

Dammit, every time I see Thiago Santos, I think of Thiago "Big Monster" Santos from Bellator.

Anyways, this Thiago Santos should wreck Spicely.

This is the problem with the MW division but more so the WW division. Why the hell is the #175 ranked fighter even in the UFC, let alone facing #15?

jgfj.jpg
holy shit this makes this loss by santos embarrassing as fuck.

Back