Media Thiago Moises & Adriano Moraes training partners

drbolony

-Cautious Alex's Kickboxing Coach-
@Gold
Reaction score
This is the guy Islam is scheduled to fight next (on the right) next to Cole Miller and Adriano Moraes, the ONE FlW Champ and the man who just KO'd Mighty Mouse:

Here they are doing some light drilling/conditioning:
(Nvm apparently that one doesn't work cause it's an IG reel).

I get that height≠size, but Holy fuck.

Edit:

Here's another with bad fight IQ guy, Marlon, and Munhoz:

Last edited:
You're right, Adriano looks very big for the weight class.

Interestingly also, Cole Miller has fought at 145 and he's 6'1".

You're right, Adriano looks very big for the weight class.

Interestingly also, Cole Miller has fought at 145 and he's 6'1".
Added another one.

Yeah Cole Miller at FW was nuts to me when I first heard he was making the move. But honestly, he's super lanky. Did he look bad cutting weight back then? I don't remember. Moraes on the other hand looks pretty beefy, at least in the vid I couldn't post.

Don't know much about Moraes, was he making 125 prior to his stint in ONE? He is from ATT, they're a smart team. Maybe they had Adriano fill out under ONE's banner because of the hydration tests.

Well, we've seen Vick at LW and Pena at FW so no wonder here
In 5 years, you will see guys like Michel Pereira at FW

Well, we've seen Vick at LW and Pena at FW so no wonder here
In 5 years, you will see guys like Michel Pereira at FW
Im just not familiar with the guy. He could've just filled out because ONE does the hydration testing, but these pics caught me off guard. They aren't even new, I was just stalking Moises cause he's gonna fight Islam and I stumbled on them. No matter how you cut it, that's a MASSIVE FlW.

I wonder if any other fighters changed sizes after moving to ONE (aside from the obvious PED accusations).

Back