They used to be buddies

Well they can scrap then be buddies again after!

All good.

<28>

Been meaning to ask you this, didn't you just crack WinZip when the trial expired lol!?!
WinZip does not condone software piracy, and you agreed to purchase the product after the expiration of the trial.

Reported

<Deported1>

245mwm0.jpg
Dana just looks like a beta that intentionally caused a riff between them two.

It's called selling the fight and they are doing a Great job.

After those 25 minutes one of them won’t be able to eat for weeks. The other one is a wrestler from Daghestan.
The other one is a wrestler from Daghestan.... Who unfortunately died later that night from his injuries.

Yeah. Then Conor upgraded to Artem...

Shit happens, at one point these guys were “friends”

evansjones2.jpg

So is this fake drama or what?

Definitely not, anyone saying it is are either a simpleton or just want to use the phrase “wolf tickets” because then they’re cool like Diaz and clever like Sherlock.

ok So Conor throws the first fight, Khabib throws the 2nd fight. Conor fights for WW belt, Khabib wins the LW belt back. MEGA UBER FIGHT Between them to finish the trilogy and winner get LW and WW belt.

Bingo.

And I reserve the right to completely flip the conspiracy theory to the opposite side if Khabib throws the first right and Conor the second. Like all good conspiracy theorists, I'll have a new conspiracy that is completely contrary to my original if reality proves my first theory wrong.

Cody and TJ were training partners and friends, Cruz and Joe B were friends and had trained together at times before Joe was a part of TAM/UF, Gilbert and Josh were friends and trained together often before their rivalry started, Nick Diaz and Scott Smith use to train together at Fairtex SF and were cool with one another for a short time, Woodley and Lawler are still friends and use to be training partners, Woodley use to pay Covington to be a training partner, GSP and Condit were cool with one another and had trained together briefly, Cerrone and Perry have trained together on Cerrone' ranch and went wakeboarding together, DC and Latifi have trained together before, Chuck and Ortiz were friends and had trained together before, Evans and Jones acted like "brothers" before and were training partners.. none of that mattered when they all decided to fight one another in the cage, or try to get a fight with the other in the cage.

Then it became all business and making money for Conor.

Back