They should so another Ultimate Fighter: Comeback season.

After what career journeyman did to GSP after the first comeback season, I say why not make another??

Here are my suggestions for some dudes they should invite:

HW:
Tim Sylvia
Todd Duffee
Brendan Schaub
Chiek Kongo
Travis Rousey Brown

LHW:
Rashad Evans
Matt Hammil
Vinny Magelaes
Lil Nog
Thiago Silva
Sokodjou

What other names can you guys think of?
I was actually supposed to be on the Comeback series unfortunately some issues came up. Would have been a honor to be a part of it. Considering I think I would have matched up well against Serra

That actually sounds pretty awful, IMO.

I don't want to watch a bunch of washed up fighters who are no longer fighting/performing anywhere near their prime, if they are even still fighting at all.

Reactions: HHJ
Terrible idea. These guys are retired for a reason.

Tell that to the UFC HW Division where AA is a couple of wins away from a title shot.
He never got a shot since decades ago and never will again

Chuck can’t even speak properly these days.

Replace Chuck with Rampage + Dolce Diet guy.

Fair enough. I was being sarcastic though because the fighters listed really wouldn't be a good fit. I can't seem to come up with anyone who would actually fit the "comeback" model. Popular fighters the ufc let go who are still fighting and legitimately trying to get another shot.

We need new blood, and MMA is being popularized globally, no need to bring back retired fighters
At this point, I kind of agree. A lot of guys that wash out of the UFC go to other organizations, pick up some wins, and they come back a little later. We don't need TUF for that, anymore.

Knew it was a GSP hate thread just by seeing who started it. You guys need to get a new routine.

Why don't they do a Celebrity Ultimate fighter ?

With shit like Jake Paul being the biggest fight why not.

After what career journeyman did to GSP after the first comeback season, I say why not make another??

Here are my suggestions for some dudes they should invite:

HW:
Tim Sylvia
Todd Duffee
Brendan Schaub
Chiek Kongo
Travis Rousey Brown

LHW:
Rashad Evans
Matt Hammil
Vinny Magelaes
Lil Nog
Thiago Silva
Sokodjou

What other names can you guys think of?
They shouldnt do a comeback season, but close. They should do a contender season. Take anyone not ranked in the top 15 but are already UFC talent and have them compete for a top 5 fight

I would love a "Legends League" type of season, maybe with dudes like Joe Riggs, Chris Lytle, Matt Brown, Condit, Killa B, etc. Do it at MW or even LHW so they don't have to cut weight, would watch it 10/10.

Why don't they do a Celebrity Ultimate fighter ?

With shit like Jake Paul being the biggest fight why not.

Because most people don't want to be locked in a house for a month with strangers, not getting paid.

Ulitimate Fighter Legend Series
Winner gets a Bellator fight deal

Back