They scrapped Khabib/Ferg at 217 just to 'save' 216 with another fake belt

Khabib vs Ferguson has to be the biggest disaster fight ever. The entire thing has been a nightmare. UFC have tried to book this fight 4 times!! 4 times its supposed to have happened and its never actually happened, for different reasons, either injuries to Khabib or injury to Tony or Khabib not being ready with Ramadan or surgery. This fight is doomed. Its time to move on, its just not meant to happen for whatever reasons.

217 fake belt khabib vs tony
216 fake belt kevin vs tony

One injured, one not

Fake belt a fake belt regardless, khabib gets the winner if healthy. Conor not coming back.

They offered Khabib the fight and he turned it down, that was recent news. The fuck is the UFC supposed to do? Keep Ferg on the shelf until Khabib finally accepts? lol

Khabibmisu turned down the fight. Honestly I don't care, Khabib can go to the back of the line or retire.

Habibi not fighting? Shocking

Like everyone is saying, Khabib turned it down...don't care what dumb reasons he has...dude is a fried egg, who will just keep talking talking talking and never fight Tony or Conor.

I couldn't agree more with the UFC on this one. Would I/we have rathered seen Khabib/Ferguson fight... of course we would but Khabib has to realize he doesn't call the shots in the UFC and also has missed opportunities on his own fault. He was offered fight, turned it down and has to realize there are consequences for that. You get a shot, go for it, they don't come often. Bisping wasn't perfect for his title match but seized the opportunity and won the fight.
Khabib is s great talent and love to watch fight but time is ticking on his career and he's had more than enough time to be off and be ready. Too bad if he's not. The train must move along with or without him.

No reason to continue to wait on Khabib. He's not only squandered the interim belt this entire year, but he's also had Tony sitting out this whole year waiting for him to return.

Khabib done fucked up big time should of just took the fight and if he had won he would of had a guaranteed fight vs Mcgregor for the unification, now he will most likely have to fight Barboza in the meantime and "IF" he wins he'll have to hope Justin doesn't highlight reel defeat Eddie Alvarez or it'll be a match with him to see a definitive contender(that's 2 dangerous unnecessary fights) while Conor,Tony,Lee sort their shit out.
Khabib wanted 217 and that's what the UFC were gonna do. The only reason they made this fight is to save 216. It says in the fucking title

That fat kid needs to go. Let Ferg wreck this nobody and get his title shot already when Conor is back

Good fight and they've been talking about an interim belt for a long time. It's not a fake belt, you just don't know what interim means. And if you don't like Lee in there, blame Gaethje for taking the TUF gig instead of calling for the interim shot. Dumb move on his part. He should have been trying to lock in that 7 figure payday with Conor.

217 fake belt khabib vs tony
216 fake belt kevin vs tony

One injured, one not

Fake belt a fake belt regardless, khabib gets the winner if healthy. Conor not coming back.
Well shit now I almost hope Conor doesn't come back just so I can still see Khabib vs Tony on their win streaks (not saying Conor would end one of their streaks, but he could)

Eddie Alvarez is coaching next TUF against Justin

I know but why not make it Lee vs Alvarez on tuf. That'd be a better fight.

I want to see the fucking war between Ferguson vs Gaethje. I want to see what both men are made of.

Khabib wanted 217 and that's what the UFC were gonna do. The only reason they made this fight is to save 216. It says in the fucking title
He could have had 216 though, but he turned it down. He doesn't get to call the shots.

Ferguson vs. Lee isn't UFC thinking their matchmaking geniuses. It's a desperation move.

Good fight and they've been talking about an interim belt for a long time. It's not a fake belt, you just don't know what interim means. And if you don't like Lee in there, blame Gaethje for taking the TUF gig instead of calling for the interim shot. Dumb move on his part. He should have been trying to lock in that 7 figure payday with Conor.

He called out Ferguson but was likely told he's being booked for Khabib. Then he accepted that gig. Can't blame him for it.

They were going to have Khabib vs Tony the very next PPV. The only reason they made this fight is to save 216. WHY AM I REPEATING MYSELF

Khabib turned down the fight. Fuck it. Its time to let that fight go.

Yup.
This shit is a joke.
Dana should have never let conor fight mayweather, should not have let all this jumping the line for the title.
All of these short gains will hurt the UFC in the long run cuz look at the shit show we have going on now.

Yup.
This shit is a joke.
Dana should have never let conor fight mayweather, should not have let all this jumping the line for the title.
All of these short gains will hurt the UFC in the long run cuz look at the shit show we have going on now.
Question: Did you read OP? Or did you just forget what it said when you saw that post

Back