They robbed Nate of his 2 best rounds...

To all the people saying Nate never won a 5 round or that it's just 2 more rounds of ass beating: Jorge is slowing down and Nate could easily sub Jorge. Nate was closer and closer to a sub. It wouldve been a 5th round submission win for Nate

Title.

WTF
Even if Nate won the last two rounds, he would have lost the decision. He was 0-3 going into the 4th. Jorge completely schooled him. There was no way Nate was finishing Jorge after all the damage he took.

Yeah he took a beating and Jorge was starting to slow, his punches had less on them and he at least to me looked to be getting tired.

BS fucking little prick doctor...

He was tagging madisval as rounds went by. Madisval slows down 4th and 5th round usually.
Tagging him? I don’t know about that he was landing though. but Jorge was landing more his cardio was holding up and Diaz was taking a beating, even if diaz had won the last 2 rounds he would’ve lost by Decision.

4 or 5 round nate gotta be the new thing now. also he got 10-8'd in the second round he was game over for him if the fight went on plus he juiced before hand

Everyone got robbed.
I can't even remember a fight where Nate wasn't cut, and we've seen far worse where it wasn't stopped.
Mas looked great but I had a sense he was starting to gas and Nate was getting ready to make it a war.

We got robbed as fans, both Nate and Mas got robbed as fighters and New York fans got robbed in multiple ways.

God damn I'm fucking pissed right now.

They stopped the fight before Homer could wear him out by getting punched in the face. What a rip off.

Tagging him? I don’t know about that he was landing though. but Jorge was landing more his cardio was holding up and Diaz was taking a beating, even if diaz had won the last 2 rounds he would’ve lost by Decision.

Maybe. Maybe not, we won't know.

you casuals want your boy nate to stay only with one eye???!!! his eyebrow was almost in the floor

Tagging him so hard that he was making him smile, come on let’s not pretend that Nate was ever going to get a knock out in that fight.

No. But madisval has slown down before..

His two best rounds...... Even though he has never won a fight that went to those rounds

Ummm...you made no valid point. Just because he hasn’t won a 5 round decision doesn’t mean he hasn’t won round 4 and 5 every time. He could technically win every round 4 me 5 ever and still lose every 5 round fight.

Nate has literally never won a 5 round fight.

He was down 3 rounds with the second a possible 10-8.

It's not the ideal ending but he was getting whooped.
I could bet my house on Nate significantly winning the 4th and 5th.

Nate cost Nate his last 2 rounds. work on your defense so you dont get your face fillet like a fish. Stoppage was fine. The DR's are there to protect the fighters from themselves. If a cut like that opens up more could end his career.

Would be pretty stupid. Nate looked more tired then Mas and we have seen him take the 4th round off before
He already took the first 3 rounds off. What are you talking about mate?

I don't think Nate is a natural 155er. He kills himself to make that. I think Masvidal probably makes 155 easier. Masvidal is just a much better athlete. Everything he does out there looks smooth. Nate relies on toughness but looks awkward as hell. I was rooting for Nate but Jorge is simply a much better fighter.

Nate has never had any success at 170. Who has he beat at that weight? Conor and Pettis, two blown up 155ers who could make 145 if they were serious. His only other win at 170 is Rory Markham.

I do agree Mas is a way better fighter tho.

Nate has never had any success at 170. Who has he beat at that weight? Conor and Pettis, two blown up 155ers who could make 145 if they were serious. His only other win at 170 is Rory Markham.

I do agree Mas is a way better fighter tho.
That just means nate isnt a good 170pounder. He still had to kill himself to make 155. He and Jorge would both probably be better at 165.

Back