They released the striking stats for the UFC 2 game.

How is bethe's striking ranked higher than rousey? Ronda flatlined her with no effort lol

Same thing with Calderwood over Moroz. Moroz packed her shit in.

I didn't think Tecia had good striking. I thought she was more of a grinder/wrestler.

Top 10 strikers in EA UFC 2 (not including imaginary pseudo philosophy spouting actors who'd get their butts whooped by just about anyone top 10 UFC guy in a real fight)

CcaZQkdW8AAZGj6.jpg:large
Aldo should be 98 or 97 IMO. He has way better striking technique, power and diversity in his game than the others who have similar rankings. Lawlers, Weidman, Rockhold etc. shouldn't be that high IMO. They are technically not nearly as sound as Aldo and Conor.

Carla Esparza 87? That scale is just ridiculous, it's like everyone's got good to great striking. Esparza should maybe be a 30 or something where 0 is someone who has never trained striking at all and 31 is someone who has trained for 1 month.

Bryan Caraway: 87
Raphael Assuncao: 86

It's not like Assuncao outstruck him for 3 rounds or in late 2014 or anything. Hell, take Dillashaw at 96 and go back to how close a mostly stand-up fight between him and Assuncao was, even though TJ's improved since then.

why the fuck are these scores so inflated? EA is so stupid. The average women's striker is terrible. Even for women's striking on a curve it wouldn't make sense. Carla Esparza above 60? This is a joke.

They need to make it realistic. If it isn't your specialty, you should have an average (60-70ish) rating, and your specialty should actually be better. This is why in EA UFC 1 every fighter felt the same. The worst strikers are like 5 points behind the best ones.

So all aspects of striking are put together into 1 stat? LOL
probably just like the first game, that is the overall striking rating and there a re a bunch of individual stats within the striking category.

Top 10 strikers in EA UFC 2 (not including imaginary pseudo philosophy spouting actors who'd get their butts whooped by just about anyone top 10 UFC guy in a real fight)

Glad to see DJ and Aldo getting some recognition.

Wait, Holly has better striking then Aldo? Oh for fuck's sake.

Dude wheres anthony johnson? He should be in that ten 10 list.

why the fuck are these scores so inflated? EA is so stupid. The average women's striker is terrible. Even for women's striking on a curve it wouldn't make sense. Carla Esparza above 60? This is a joke.

They need to make it realistic. If it isn't your specialty, you should have an average (60-70ish) rating, and your specialty should actually be better. This is why in EA UFC 1 every fighter felt the same. The worst strikers are like 5 points behind the best ones.
Although i get what your saying it would make alot of characters unplayable online. Everyone picks the top 2 or 3 in each division online. It gets annoying after 10 fights.

I hope Wonderboy is 11th or I will write a strongly worded letter.

Thought I read somewhere that nobody would have higher striking rating than Tyson?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back