• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion "They detect the right enemies"

He still shut them down for 100 years.
BUT this just shows that the banksters aren't just a one generation and a small group of people. It's more of a cabal that is hard to eradicate. Like weeds, they just keep popping up.

andrew-jackson.jpg

All big politicians are basically bankers. You have to have big money supporting you, usually not your own. The investments of others. So they are like hedge fund managers. Only way to come in from the outside is to have your own money like Starbucks guy, Trump and Ross Perot.

That is only true of an outlook that doesn't incorporate something bigger than ones self.

Heck even if you just have a family you then have to take into account those that will be here after you.

I have a big problem with things being bigger than me. I want to be big. Not necessarily at the expense of others. Smallness, to me, is looking at the universe and masturbating over your supposed insignificance and smallness. The desire to be small and humble is a despicable trait imo. A poison that is worse than any self interest. My heroes are guys like Napoleon. That is a man.

Some people feel bigger in crowd, I feel smaller. I sound like a manlet but I am over 6 foot. lol. Napoleon wasn't short either. That is a myth.

I have a big problem with things being bigger than me. I want to be big. Not necessarily at the expense of others. Smallness, to me, is looking at the universe and masturbating over your supposed insignificance and smallness. The desire to be small and humble is a despicable trait imo. A poison that is worse than any self interest. My heroes are guys like Napoleon. That is a man.

Some people feel bigger in crowd, I feel smaller.

Feeling insignificant in the face of a vast universe is probably a useless and counter productive perception to take on board, so I'm kinda with you there. It can lead to nihilism.

But people tend to find meaning and motivation seeing themselves as part of something larger. They may feel much larger and more empowered. But it can be viewed in many ways obviously.

Feeling insignificant in the face of a vast universe is probably a useless and counter productive perception to take on board, so I'm kinda with you there. It can lead to nihilism.

But people tend to find meaning and motivation seeing themselves as part of something larger. They may feel much larger and more empowered. But it can be viewed in many ways obviously.

But i want to be the guy sucking it all in. Like Michael Jackson. To be the centerpiece of such a feeling. I realized MJ and Bruce Lee are very similar. I can't decide who moves better.

It's regular old "enemy of my enemy" crap. Plain old fallacious reasoning, bias, and dumbfuckery. Possibly a genetic relic of tribal warfare, which dominated our species until very recently.
UNTIL very recently? Hahahahahaaaaa.

UNTIL very recently? Hahahahahaaaaa.
In terms of genetics. People are still tribal, but few people die in war now. It used to be that so many people were killed in tribal warfare that it put evolutionary pressure on the population.

In terms of genetics. People are still tribal, but few people die in war now. It used to be that so many people were killed in tribal warfare that it put evolutionary pressure on the population.
That's because there was relative peace amongst peoples. Now that peace is disintegrating due ironically to integrating pressures.

Yeah, I think they actually did a fairly good job in the article explaining that Jackson was a orphan at 14, Without a highly-credentialed education.

I think the analogy was OK, because what the author was really saying is that both had tramendous failings, and yet also have some similiar appeal.

Despite Trump being a silver spooned billionaire, he is also a used car salesman, which is something we associate with a self made man. The reality is that if you are a billionaire used car salesman, that makes you disgusting, not self made. You choose to be dishonest, not out of necessity to eat, and put a roof over your head.
After I realized Trump made almost no money in his life my opinion of him sunk completely. Not because he didn't make any money itself but because it proved he is a bad used car salesman. Not only he lies but it doesn't work.
That's because there was relative peace amongst peoples. Now that peace is disintegrating due ironically to integrating pressures.
I do not think Natural Selection for tribalism will come back anytime soon.

Back