These shorts look pretty cool

Those are Jiu-Jitsu gear shorts. The plain royal and gold stock is super low, they were limited production. We will have the new black with red trim ones in soon. These shorts have a side fly and the gold ones go up to a size 42.

www.SSFgear.com

Hey Ron, just wondering, what tight fit vale tudo shorts would you recommend that you carry? Since I will be putting a new order in soon, I might as well get a pair of those as well as save a bit on shipping.

I like the Kikskin ones the best. They come in white, black, half white/black and Mark Kerr style half red/white.

www.SSFgear.com

i know a guy who has those shorts, they seem to be good.. havent heard much from him on them.

Kikskin make the best value tudo style shorts around. I've had a pair for near on two years now and the embroidery is still tight, the shorts are still comfortable and they don't slip at all. Because they are not made of spandex or lycra they are stretchy enough to be comfortable but not to the point someone can actually get a grip on them. I own several pairs of vale tudo shorts (Tap Outs, Rage Athletic, FCF) but I only actually wear my Kikskins.

Weonlywonsixtwo said:
Mod's are evil do opposite of what they say :D
This guy has it right.

By the way, you shouldn't send me your life savings and bank details. You also shouldn't hire me a bunch of strippers.

Superbeast said:
This guy has it right.

By the way, you shouldn't send me your life savings and bank details. You also shouldn't hire me a bunch of strippers.
I thought all men like stripperz? Are you not a man super? Or mod's have squeaky vioces>?

the best pair of vale tudo shorts i got were a pair of lycra workout shorts from champs for like 5 bucks.the second best are my bad boys.i've had them for about 4 years and they are still in great shape.the print on the side is still intact,and the shorts havent lost their elasticity.

Weonlywonsixtwo said:
I thought all men like stripperz? Are you not a man super? Or mod's have squeaky vioces>?
I think you're missing the joke you set up about "do the opposite of what the mods say".

We are down to just a few sixe 40 and 42 left in the gold and 40's in the Royal of the JJGear board shorts. The big guys are ordering like crazy. I know that some of you need larger sizes and I'll keep looking for new companies to bring you that have 40+. Check out their hoodies as well.

www.SSFgear.com

Thanks Ron, Its good someone is looking out for the bigger guys.

Back