• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

These are the vibes im getting from conor

Eddie Alvarez has handled Conors trash talk the best way so far. He appeared totaly unfazed and I thought he even won the trash talk.

I agree. Eddie killed him with the welfare line and the rented fur coat.

The fight was a different story but I felt that Eddie got the better of the trash talk. Conor's trash talk is way way overrated, like Dane Cook before the public figured out he was stealing jokes and Family Guy exposed him for just yelling to try to get laughs. He isn't clever he is just loud and brash.

bla bla the same was said before the Nate rematch. Conor throwing bottles = "OMG he's shook"

It doesnt matter man. Conor couldve came to the press conference on a 5 day meth binge tweaked out of his mind, naked with self inflicted wounds and pooping on the stage yelling incoherently and his fans would say how he just made khabib look like a weak coward.

That's not too far from what he actually did ....

It doesnt matter man. Conor couldve came to the press conference on a 5 day meth binge tweaked out of his mind, naked with self inflicted wounds and pooping on the stage yelling incoherently and his fans would say how he just made khabib look like a weak coward.
Conor bless

I’d like to meet the man who doesn’t cower from what you just described.

People are making too much of this. Had there been fans rallying along it would have been a riot and Conor would be praised for his boldness. What made it awkward was all that showmanship before a silent, empty room with 40 journalists.

The only side effect.....If he gets exposed it will also reveal and expose that he has been taking his fans for mugs by partying and being a disgraceful drunk and possibly drug abuser.
And he conned his fans with this bs presser talk and there will be much more side effects. The fans will hopefully leave him in droves because he is a fckn disgrace.
Come on he was exactly like a disgraceful drunk at that presser and then we see his aged body at the the UFC pi and he has to act like he did at the presser to hide all this and to sell the fight. But if he gets exposed he will hopefully be the full joke that he has become.
Fckn disgrace expecting his fans to part with their hard earned cash while he wrecks his health partying drinking and possibly taking drugs.
I spy someone that bet McG over Mayweather. Still so salty bub.

Back