Theres only 2 easy bets this weekend

you should check Curtis resume
wins against Overeem Hunt JDS Volkov ...

he won a lot of fights while being the underdog

his Overeem win is savage,
and his ground and pound is quite devastating,
he only need to land one big shots when he is on top, and the fight change instantly

this is a real HW powerful beast , he is 18-4 with 2 losses to Francis
4 losses to 3 faster, better strikers than him

Sounds like Tom is tailor made to batter him too

Tom is gonna wreckity-wreck your boy
14ff7e0a7a9e907891266b406db83a46.gif

''giggle'' :)

Not sure how you are defining "easy bets" here, but I'm not sure Paddy is a guarantee. Decent bet considered he is currently the underdog (+100). Aspinall should get it done, but I'm not a fan of the risk you have to take (-380). Leon will dog walk Belal. To me, that's easily as much of a lock as Tom and it comes with significantly less risk (-258)

MMA Math works if its within 2 fights, in 83 of the 121 fights that they've kept track of where the same guys fight within 2 fights of a similar opponent the outcome is pre decided.

King took Tonys head
Paddy took a decision

This has happened in 61 of the above 121 fights, in which case, 58 of 61 went to the fighter who got the finish, bet the house on Green

Where did you see this ? Have a link?

Prop bet that Edwards vs whats his name goes 2.5 rounds is guaranteed.

Or to a decision, if ud like.

MMA Math works if its within 2 fights, in 83 of the 121 fights that they've kept track of where the same guys fight within 2 fights of a similar opponent the outcome is pre decided.

King took Tonys head
Paddy took a decision

This has happened in 61 of the above 121 fights, in which case, 58 of 61 went to the fighter who got the finish, bet the house on Green
Paddy has fancy shorts, so the mental edge favors him heavily now.

Tom should win pretty quickly.

I would favor Paddy by a decision but Green has a good chance as well by either a stoppage or a decision.

Edwards vs Belal is either a decision or a DQ/NC. I do not see a stoppage or even a real fight happening.

No such thing as a sure bet in this sport. I’m particularly skeptical of the Paddy pick. He should have lost against his toughest opponent, Jared Gordon, who is probably a step below Green. He’s also been cracked against lesser competition and leaves his chin straight up. The X factor is Green is 37 years old.

Seems pretty clear the Paddy is gonna "crown" King Green. (That's a reference to the movie Ready To Rumble). Paddy takes this one within 2 minutes. No question.

Tom also has this within 3 minutes if he wants, but this ppv is gonna put Paddy on the path to holding the 155 lb, 170 lb, and Heavyweight titles simultaneously.

Paddy isn't beating Green, he barely got past a washed up Tony and got beat by Gordon ffs.

Paddy isn't beating Green, he barely got past a washed up Tony and got beat by Gordon ffs.
Green also barely got past a washed up Tony. Tony actually rocked him, he couldn't do anything to Paddy.

Green was also clearly losing the Gordon fight before he intentionally headbutted him and was lucky to get a NC instead of a DQ loss.

Not saying you are wrong about the result on Saturday but your reasoning is poor.

where is the bet slip with thousands on the line ? does OP not believe in his own predictions ?

Back