There's levels to this shit...

Repsac

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
a4303Nm_460s.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000439885886-e1574360670414.jpg

Look at the choke Conor has on that bear. Clearly a natural grappler. He should have been a bjj guy.

At least Connor had a full fringe back then, while now he is racing up the Norwood scale. Khabib crushes him in that battle too. He has never lost a strain of hair in his life it seems.

lol.

this did make me chuckle.

I used to wrestle with some of the great apes at the animal sanctuary I was somewhat raised on. Does that mean I could do the same to Conor too? Because I think any of the great apes would beat a bear easily.

the bear was a can
Have you watched that video? He fucks the kid up. He stuffs plenty of singles and the one he was taken down in, he (the bear) reversed and blasted doubled kid khabib. He continues to get the kids back. The kids stamina wanes and the bear takes over. He totally and utterly nullifies kid khabib. It was the amatuers so it doesn't count but I consider that his only loss.

That picture of young Conor is photoshopped by the way

This fight was over 2 years ago; time to move on bro.

I used to wrestle with some of the great apes at the animal sanctuary I was somewhat raised on. Does that mean I could do the same to Conor too? Because I think any of the great apes would beat a bear easily.
lol silver back get killed by leopard mate, a bear would destroy the gorilla

Back