"There's a simple way to win against Conor. He'll look foolish." - Eddie Alvarez

"Hahahaha I got this guy so heated, I'm a fucking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about but anyways, Conor bless, hur hur hur hur hur."

You're a fucking moron and I'm blocking you because I like my brain cells right where they are. Go kill yourself.
I'll accept your concession. I can tell you're about to explode. Have fun with your worthless life.

Yeah, well, everyone has got a gameplan until they get punched in the face

Eddie seems to have no pride since coming to the ufc. I can forgive the fight with gil since his orbital was broken but the display against Pettis was pretty terrible & he's basically saying he'd try to do the same if he fought Conor. He's a perfect example of how money changed his fighting style big time. He used to not give a fuck, now he's focused solely on winning.

Conor fans worried.

Eddie has substance.

So if Conor beats RDA, Eddie Alverez is the saviour of MMA?

smh.

You're such a pathetic little troll. It's embarrassing we are from the same city.

Such obvious gimmick accounts never last long around here anymore so oh well what the hell...
You butthurt kid? I sure can tell.

Eddie seems to have no pride since coming to the ufc. I can forgive the fight with gil since his orbital was broken but the display against Pettis was pretty terrible & he's basically saying he'd try to do the same if he fought Conor. He's a perfect example of how money changed his fighting style big time. He used to not give a fuck, now he's focused solely on winning.

Good for him. Wins fights and save braincells seems like a good policy.

eddie has fought tougher guys no doubt, the Chandler fights were awesome

Mendes would have beat Conor if he had a full training camp. I think thats pretty obvious. I don't like how he tried to gouge at the cut on Conors face when they were on the ground though. that was bs.
Yeah, and "motivated BJ" murders GSP everytime.
The fuck outta here.

conor bless was funny the first 3 times i read it and tolerable the next 5 times or so. now it is just lame and sherdog should put it in the same category as "rickson by armbar"...adds just as much value to a thread

Yes, I think we're all aware that someone could bore us to death with a LNP decision over Conor. Let's just hope anyone who tries get KTFO.

He is clearly talking about the very same gameplan he executed against Pettis in his last fight.

Takedowns against the cage and stall.

Two split decisions win deep in the UFC and he got the keys to Conor..? He right though...

I mean... I kind of agree. Though, looked like Aldo tried to implement an attack & well...you know.

"There's a simple way to win against this guy and nobody seems to be doing it. It's really frustrating to watch. I feel like he'll look foolish. I honestly feel it could be an embarrassment. It could be like everyone in the crowd going, 'Wow, that was it? Why didn't anybody else do that?' It could be that surprising to people. That's how I feel. We just haven't seen him there. The guy hasn't been in the fight we need to see him in.

Nobody's implemented an attack and when someone does, it's over. This whole show's over. The whole goddamn spectacle's over.
I don't know why no one's doing it. It's very frustrating. For me, it's a very simple fight for RDA to win, but he needs to implement a ground attack. If he doesn't, I honestly feel like he can get knocked out, just like the other guys Conor was able to knock out."

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/2/10/1...-one-using-simple-way-beat-conor-mcgregor-mma

My take - Eddie talking a lot but saying nothing. Sounds like sour grapes to me. "Implement a ground attack" - that's it ? That's the analysis he's telling us ? You don't think others have tried ?

Look, I hate Conor - but I gotta give him credit where credit is due. All this talk of "It's easy to beat him" is utter nonsense from scared people.
I totally agree with him. McGregor has a huge hole in his game yet guys are falling into the trap of fighting his fight. RDA has to make it ugly because if it's a kickboxing match he will likely get dropped.

Mendes would have beat Conor if he had a full training camp. I think thats pretty obvious. I don't like how he tried to gouge at the cut on Conors face when they were on the ground though. that was bs.

Don't be mad, he thought it was conors eye

Back