TheRematch is going to happen, DEAL WITH IT.

All of Fedor's opponents have wiki. Most of Khabib's don't. Fedor fought bigger guys, and at Khabib's age was 6-0 against UFC World Heavyweight Champions. Calling Fedor a can crusher is just lol.

I won't watch this rematch if it happens because it'll be absolutely pointless.

Conor wasn't himself that night, he hadn't been training like he was before the Mayweather fight and his behavior showed he knew that. Not saying he'd win if he had been but it would have been more competitive, so the rematch should happen but he should fight one or two others first to prove to himself he wants it.

no one except conor fans want to watch the rematch. do you really want to see him get manhandled again?

The way I see it is like this. Both men make maximum profits and neither man plans to be around for much longer.

As far as competitively, I honestly believe Conor could have and should have done much better and TheRematch will be a fight for the ages.

I LOVE both men, two of my favorites currently and I truly believe that both get the most out of this opportunity and as far as who takes the glory, may the best man win.

Last edited:
coming off a 2 year layoff, isn't exactly being at your best...so a rematch is warranted...
Black-Man-Stark-Trek-Facepalm-Gif.gif

The UFC obviously want TheRematch and Khabib will, if he hasn’t already, come around... and so will YOU.

Are you The Riddler?

Official: Khabib has the worst fanbase on Sherdog.

STFU about Khabib when using names like Silva, DC, Jones, Fedor and GSP.

Khabib hasn't done shit compared to these guys. Oooo big deal, he won a belt...

Pretty sure these guys won a belt and defended it for years. Let me know when he does that. Let me know when he's willing to sign on the dotted line one more time with Tony at that.

coming off a 2 year layoff, isn't exactly being at your best...so a rematch is warranted...

He wasn't competitve and won't be in a rematch. You're either a troll or delusional.

I bet you picked him to beat floy as well.

no one except conor fans want to watch the rematch. do you really want to see him get manhandled again?

I consider myself a Conor fan even though I like Khabib too. A rematch at this point is stupid. Conor needs a "warm up fight" first if he's to stand a chance. I honestly don't think Conor wants the fight and its all talk. He knows Khabib won't take it so he's free to ask for it all day without consequence.

Shut up, no it won't.

We just need to face the truth that Mike Brown is Faber's kryptonite... it happened twice. Credit to Mike Brown.

I'm ok with it.... you will be eventually too.

Official: Khabib has the worst fanbase on Sherdog.

STFU about Khabib when using names like Silva, DC, Jones, Fedor and GSP.

Khabib hasn't done shit compared to these guys. Oooo big deal, he won a belt...

Pretty sure these guys won a belt and defended it for years. Let me know when he does that. Let me know when he's willing to sign on the dotted line one more time with Tony at that.

DUDE.

I clearly say that EVEN the GOATS get shat on, so why should Khabib who doesn’t even have that status be concerned with the fans perception of his legacy. His own contention is that his legacy is complete... So what’s left for Khabib other than to provide for his family.

Fedor - can crusher
Bones - cheater
DC - Jon’s bitch
Gsp - duck
Anderson - fraud
MM - manlet
etc
etc
etc

How will Khabib be remembered in five years time? How much “respect” will the patrons of this “sport” pay to his career? Every GOAT candidate is dragged through the mud and Khabib isn’t even yet at nor guaranteed GOAT status so how will history look back at him when he’s done regardless of if he wins or loses his last few fights?

“Legacy” in the mind of the fans is a fickle thing to be dissected and disrespected to no end. So why should Khabib do anything other than that which benefits himself? Real benefit is security for his family and their families, the means to support his village and its people who truly support(ed) him as opposed to the “fans” ... Why should what the “fans” say or think or want have any baring on Khabib’s next moves?

As far as Khabib is concerned he has accomplished his goals. He has earned his Title and he has defended it. He is content with the fulfilment of the “Legacy” that he set for himself.

Now, it’s time for security and prosperity.

The UFC obviously want TheRematch and Khabib will, if he hasn’t already, come around... and so will YOU.

Indeed! The only thing that matters in the UFC are Conor and his bitchy, delusional, incel fans. The rematch has to happen, so that Conor's nut swingers can have something to be excited about.
\sarcasm

Get a life, man.

I won't watch this rematch if it happens because it'll be absolutely pointless.

I’m curious, how did you feel about Nate II? Not trying to be a jerk, I honestly want to know if you felt the same then as you do now and if not than why?

Conor wasn't himself that night, he hadn't been training like he was before the Mayweather fight and his behavior showed he knew that. Not saying he'd win if he had been but it would have been more competitive, so the rematch should happen but he should fight one or two others first to prove to himself he wants it.

Agree with everything you said except the idea that he should fight someone else first. Look at Nate II for example, the only fire Conor needed to make the necessary adjustments was the loss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back