There should be 2 VS 2 matches and One Day Tournaments in the UFC

PulsingJones

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
UFC is getting stale as hell. Manufactured "beefs", "interim title fights", clogged divisions...

There should be events that spice things up, like team fights (2v2 or 3v3) or one day tournaments like early UFC. It would be hype as fuck.

Imagine Diaz bros VS Khabib and Makhachev

Admit it, you will watch that shit

Sounds interesting on paper with one night tournaments, but when half of the fighters pull out of that one night tournament, it just becomes a sideshow, and a lame one at that.

2 vs. 2 is obviously just trolling.

Imagine if Masvidal KO's your partner in 5 seconds. Now it's 2vs1. I'm jumping the cage. CYA!
24fbf2ffcaba21940ccbc58801cf46ce.gif

2 v 2? You might as well throw weapons in there

That fat guy was pretty deceiving, thought he was going to woeful but he can actually swing a decent punch.

But really, group fighting is a stupid concept, as soon as one guy loses it's all over. I thought the M1 knight fighting was cool but also pretty pointless. If they were to change the rules or introduce some modified version of MMA, I think a single round fight would be good like the early days. Bring back wrestling/boxing shoes & gi's if they want, hell even let them pull an Art Jimmerson and wear boxing gloves if they want. More openweight fights would be good too and remove the 265lb cap limit...bring in some super heavyweights. Or even some special rules / exhibition type fights.

You think it’s stale?

Nobody asked you we don’t give a fuck what you think.

Don’t watch y’a goof

<31>

nah they need a celebrity deathmatch every once in a while.

bieber-cruise would freshen up the stale product, dontcha think?

Back