there probably isnt a more exciting fighter than chan sung jung, the korean zombie

That was an exhibition that Zabit put on. Hey toyed with Stephens and made it look easy. There will be many more highly ranked names that Zabit will defeat in the near future. From those 4 fights it's already clear just how far Zabit is going to go
Jeremy has been schooled before. He is known to get flustered.

Man I wish KZ never had to join the military

I feel like his momentum stalled and has never been the same, before he left he was becoming pretty much every fans favorite fighter.

ya all he had to do was move to the states.

Fun fact:

Zabit on his 13 fight win streak has finished all his opponents. 6KOs 7submissions

Not a single decision.
Look at zabits head, it is above the top of the fence but he is fighting in a manlet-only division.

Look at zabits head, it is above the top of the fence but he is fighting in a manlet-only division.

It’s amazing really.

Holloway
Katter
Moicano

^^^

All listed at 5’11

Zabit - 6’1

Pena- 6’3

All at featherweight. I know body types and everything but still 5”11-6’3 featherweights.

Grown men at those heights cutting to 145 Fukin lbs is unreal regardless of body type

Last edited:
No coincidence that Ferg and Zombie are my two favorites. I even have Zombie dolls

Yeah he’s pretty fucking awesome.

That's prettt funny bc his pre UFC fights (in sengoku? Or WVR? I forget)were insane as well. He also has a Kickboxing KO over a high ranked dude that he got disqualified for using a spinning backfist...? It was something like that. Either way, he starched the guy

Edit: Im talking abt KZ. Might not be obvioua bc everyone started talking abt Zabit lol

Him and JustBleed Gaethje are the most exciting in the UFC right now

Back