There needs to be a Conor reality show ASAP

BoxingFan653

C-137
@Brown
Reaction score
I hate reality shows but this guy is hilarious to watch. Why in God's name the UFC hasnt gotten on top of this is beyond me. Each of his interviews on Youtube has millions of views. Dude is entertaining

He's fun, but too much of anything is never good.

The should get the guys who made overeems documentary to do conor.

No, thanks.

Hard enough to hear him talk for a few minutes.

he needs his own hats and t shirts and a big body guard holding his purse money.

he's already a big enough try hard

imagine that 24/7 he'd lose his mind

Why do you need a reality show? He's got certain fans that make a thread every time he farts or takes a photo. You know everything he is doing 24/7 already.

There is. It's called the UFC.

I'm down, just watching GOAT chill and do shit would be better than 99% of stuff on TV. Trump is must see TV now and is like Conor's long last Dad or something "Jeb's a bum. I see stiffness in the GOP".

There is something that has become memeish regarding people that are jut speaking their minds as they see it with relative intelligence and insight. I'd totally watch, Conor has the 'it' factor beyond any MMA star we have seen, prolly beyond any boxer since a prime Ali.

I've lost all interest in Conor's out of cage antics. He says some really funny shit from time to time but he seems like he's trying to steal Mayweathers "look how rich I am" gig which annoys me because he couldn't afford to live a day in Mayweathers life. Love watching his fights but I'm good on the circus act.

he's already a big enough try hard

imagine that 24/7 he'd lose his mind

Definitely.

"Today I'm gonna rent a Lamborghini and take a photo to put it on da Instagram, so I can look like Im really Fooking rich. Then I'm gonna go over to Vegas, buy a bunch of tatseless clothes that I'll pay too much for, and they'll be extra small." Then I'm gonna talk shit on people.

I'm down, just watching GOAT chill and do shit would be better than 99% of stuff on TV. Trump is must see TV now and is like Conor's long last Dad or something "Jeb's a bum. I see stiffness in the GOP".

There is something that has become memeish regarding people that are jut speaking their minds as they see it with relative intelligence and insight. I'd totally watch, Conor has the 'it' factor beyond any MMA star we have seen, prolly beyond any boxer since a prime Ali.
Lol you sound like danas bitch

He already does plenty of "reality show". No one needs any more. And I don't say that as a knock against the guy, there are just limits to what he can and should be doing that isn't fighting.

I'm sure the extra attention would even annoy Mcgregor. He's no Kardashian.

I have an idea. He should star in a reality show that puts aspiring UFC fighters in a contest to land a contract. They can also throw in a Harley and maybe put him as a coach against someone from Team Alpha Male.

Fucking sign me up and I want royalties motherfucker. Royalteeeeeees

Back