• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

There Is Now A Massive Rift Between Conor McGregor And Dana White

The UFC and Conor are business associates. They contract him to fight under their promotion. Conor McGregor promotion will be healthy and not that hard to swallow for UFC due to the numbers he brings that no one, barring a miraculous return of Honda, brings. Jon Jones promotions isn't going to draw 500k ppv buys based on JJ fighting Fedor (insert free agent name). Conor McGregor could, if he keeps winning, hold his own ppv show against some free agent featherweight and pull 500k buys.

Right. Thats why there was a picture of him was smiling at Conor 2 seconds later. I'm sorry,is this WWE? Are they gonna fight each other,that would be cool.
Less money? Are you freaking serious? Yes,the billionaires,are scared of 27 years old Conor McGregor,who can fall faster than Ronda if they want to. Right.
God help Conor if he is actually that stupid to try to do something.

He had an outburst (for whatever reason) You really expect him to go moping around after that or pull himself together?? There's obviously a lot of lying, and dealings going on behind the scenes. Money is obviously an issue, how many fighters have been complaining about it for how long? Of course they would be scared of losing control and simply being business partners other than full control bosses that can call all the shots. That's what Conor represents. emancipation from draconian employers.

Is that why his inner circle of friends and coaches is exactly the same since the beginning? You see how that's different from TJ?
Hes winning with these guys. He still has shit to learn from these guys. If his head coach left his camp id venture to guess conor would slither south.

The thing is the UFC promoted the shit out of McGregor, 100 embebeds, fox show, mcgregor´s mansion, TUF, shows in Ireland, world tour, and McGregor problably thinks he did it all alone.

McGregor will have all power if he stays undefeated, once he starts to lose things will begin to change. Tito Ortiz was the biggest almost only UFC star (along with Lidell soon after) and went on a similar path of McGregor, it didn´t turn out well for him.

Today the UFC has many names that sell well not as much as McGregor but together they surpass him by far.

Now while he is winning his confidence is becoming utterly annoying.

Wait till he starts losing.

Very cool. Still hope he fights RDA just cause yeah...awesome fight

This is not the rift you are looking for.
He can go about his business.
Move along.

Zuffa mind tricks; no more Rondas.

Well you just used the worst example possible because the majority of people on here clearly think/thought the same about RDA. You do read this forum ya know, go figure.

Big difference between Internet forum posters accusing someone of steroids and a mma journalist. If you can't figure that out I can't help you.

I'm actually on MacGregor's side here. UFC are underpaying the fighters like crazy and that Reebok deal is a joke.

This will only spur on better pay for all fighters.

tumblr_mmj174h4uv1rodtxdo3_500.gif

nice catch :D
true.gif

Conor following in Titos footsteps?

The difference is Tito was on the downside of his career, while conor is yet to hit his prime.

I don't like conor much (mostly cause of his annoying fans) but if this is true, I pledge my allegiance to mr mcgregor n hopefully he sticks it to the UFC

Back