There is a rumor going around in Vegas that Cowboy Cerrone has some kind of injury

There is a rumor going around in Sherdog that Cowboy Cerrone fans are already trying to find him excuses to justify his future demise at the hands of The Jury.

it just stems from his pre fight scrum where a question was asked about how come he can fight consistently and others can't.

He just said he fights injured too. He said he's always injured.. he's injured right now (meaning fighters are always banged up.) and people on forums and twitter ran with it and started saying he's injured.

SherlockHolmes.gif

Solved in under ten posts.

Have you seen Cerrone's new girl too? Not exactly an upgrade.

No, But she is a Nurse Practitioner going on to be a Dr. from what I saw on a site. Cowboys backup. She is good looking, blonde roots make females look cheap.

I'm still out on whether I like cowboy or not. I kinda feel like what bobby green was saying might be true. He's one hell of a fighter though, I hope for a hell of a fight tonight.

No, But she is a Nurse Practitioner going on to be a Dr. from what I saw on a site. Cowboys backup. She is good looking, blonde roots make females look cheap.

She's still good looking and I bet less bitchy

Oh nice, good for him then. Much more respectable.

His wrist is well and truly fucked from what I've heard.

Yeah, I shouldn't have slapped the Budweiser out of his hand so hard before the fight. But it was for his own good. Few fucks should be given, but not Mousasi-level no fucks if he wants to ever get a title shot.

Probably broke his dick from all the tail he's smashing in Vegas.

I'm still out on whether I like cowboy or not. I kinda feel like what bobby green was saying might be true. He's one hell of a fighter though, I hope for a hell of a fight tonight.

what did bobby say?

it just stems from his pre fight scrum where a question was asked about how come he can fight consistently and others can't.

He just said he fights injured too. He said he's always injured.. he's injured right now (meaning fighters are always banged up.) and people on forums and twitter ran with it and started saying he's injured.

just comes to show how dumb assumptions comes to life....:eek:

Back