• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International There are 9 countries superior to the US in 10 key metrics.

so 50 shooting deaths in a country of 10 million? Seems like a nothing burger lol

that’s like a regular weekend in Chicago

Aren't you that atheist who acts like a muslim?

Your comparison and your knowledge of the situation shows how a human like you will never change his point of view. You are simply a lost soul who barks but there are no ones who listen to you.

Goodbye to you.

Your comparison and your knowledge of the situation shows how a human like you will never change his point of view. You are simply a lost soul who barks but there are no ones who listen to you.

Goodbye to you.

I'm agnostic and have never at any point claimed Muslim lol wtf?

The point is that people like you make small negative situations worse than they are..

acting like 50 people dying to gun murder in a country of 10 million like it's a big deal is crazy lol

People die every single day

around 30-40k every single fucking day

You guys find small statistical anomalies and make it the worst thing in the world without grasping the whole situation

People like you are afraid of Sweden yet would take a holiday in Brazil no qualms lol

I'm agnostic and have never at any point claimed Muslim lol wtf?

The point is that people like you make small negative situations worse than they are..

acting like 50 people dying to gun murder in a country of 10 million like it's a big deal is crazy lol

People die every single day

around 30-40k every single fucking day

You guys find small statistical anomalies and make it the worst thing in the world without grasping the whole situation

People like you are afraid of Sweden yet would take a holiday in Brazil no qualms lol
My guess would be that he's actually Swedish.

It's true that Sweden has an issue with immigrant gangs that's been escalating the last 10 years. Other forms of violence are still down, as with all countries in Europe pretty much, but Sweden is the only country in Scandinavia which hasn't seen a decline in homicide rates. Specifically, it's gun homicide. It's almost exclusively between gangs and obviously it's not comparable to most any state in the US.

The Homicide rate for the year 2020 in Sweden was 1 in 100.000. That's higher than the all time low in 2012 which was around 0,7. However it's the same as in 2007 when it was 1, and lower than 1991 when it was 1,3. To compare, the US had a homicide rate of 7 in 2020 (although it's fallen to around 6 again I believe). I think the lowest homicide rate out of any state in the US is Maine which sits at around 1 as well.
https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/VC.IHR.PSRC.P5?locations=SE-US

So, yes, there has been a trend that is, and should, be taken very seriously. It's been talked about for years now in Scandinavia which has resulted in stricter laws and more initiatives to prevent it from escalating. However, overall Sweden is still a very safe, healthy, happy and prosperious country with homicide rates far lower than the OECD average.

The Homicide rate for the year 2020 in Sweden was 1 in 100.000. That's higher than the all time low in 2012 which was around 0,7. However it's the same as in 2007 when it was 1, and lower than 1991 when it was 1,3. To compare, the US had a homicide rate of 7 in 2020 (although it's fallen to around 6 again I believe). I think the lowest homicide rate out of any state in the US is Maine which sits at around 1 as well.
https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/VC.IHR.PSRC.P5?locations=SE-US

So, yes, there has been a trend that is, and should, be taken very seriously. It's been talked about for years now in Scandinavia which has resulted in stricter laws and more initiatives to prevent it from escalating. However, overall Sweden is still a very safe, healthy, happy and prosperious country with homicide rates far lower than the OECD average.

brah if you think this needs to be taken seriously then you are a joker lol

that is not a trend at all

Sweden has actually not even seen an uptick in crime at all

you basically made post proving my point then ended with a different conclusion? wtf

They polling the native population on these or the foreign invaders?

Goodbye to you.
What is this story? Lol.

I mostly agree with this list. A lot of great countries.

But Canada??? No. People in that frozen tundra are just told that they are happy so they say that so Justin Trudeau doesn't take more freedoms away.

You can't live in a frozen prison and be happy. Businesses were shut down and rights were stripped. I get it is happening in America, but it is much worse in Canada.

That Polish Pastor went outside in the fresh air and gave homeless people food during covid and they arrested him and threw him in solitary confinement. Nice.

Can't put a price on freedom.

Can't have free healthcare and education with open borders.

I agree with you. But I hate when people say free when they mean tax payer funded. I wish some congress creatures would propose that trade....well give you national healthcare if you give us a tighter imagination policy and a more secure boarder.

They polling the native population on these or the foreign invaders?
Just the native population which is why the US is so low. The country is 99% foreign invaders.
indian-crying.gif

I don't know if I can really trust your sources. But I only believe sources that have Denmark higher than Sweden on the so-called happy list.

In Sweden yesterday was the 49th murder caused by gun violence. That's 1 more than last year and this year isn't over yet. And I have no idea about all the failed attempts, there is a shooting everyday. The daily mood in this country is one of worry and fear and the very angst of being in places that were "protected" 5 years ago is now a common place to execute people. Kindergartens, schools and shopping centers are used as places for murder in broad daylight and with zero regard for all the innocents around who suffer shock.

A week ago, however, something very unique happened. During an execution of a gang leader at a shopping center in the time of rush hour, a Norwegian tourist was accidentally shot in the neck. This is the first time a foreign tourist has been affected by gang violence.

Man dies in shooting at Malmo shopping centre
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62612215

Fatal shootings on track for record high in Sweden
https://www.thelocal.se/20220611/sweden-records-highest-number-of-fatal-shootings-so-far-this-year/

So what you're saying is there's more gun violence in one day of the weekend in America than an entire year in Sweden.

brah if you think this needs to be taken seriously then you are a joker lol

that is not a trend at all

Sweden has actually not even seen an uptick in crime at all

you basically made post proving my point then ended with a different conclusion? wtf
There's been a slow uptick of gun homicides in the last decade in Sweden, which is a trend yes. You can acknowledge that and still acknowledge that Sweden is extremely safe and nowhere near in trouble. I agree with your overarching point.

Last edited:
Who gives a shit about average happiness

I have lived in many of those places and overall the US is superior, unless you are dumb and poor at which point idgaf what you respond in a poll

Europoors are seething

Who gives a shit about average happiness

I have lived in many of those places and overall the US is superior, unless you are dumb and poor at which point idgaf what you respond in a poll

Europoors are seething

Rich people live good in every single country in the world thou lol

Back