Theories

$uperman

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
What are the best theories that you have heard?

The best theories that I have heard are:

Austrian Economics
  • It shows that free markets economies create the most wealth. That makes sense because the richest countries are capitalistic countries.
  • And that the modern banking system creates economic crises.

Evolutionary Psychology
  • It makes a lot of sense.

Myers–Briggs Type Indicator
  • It show the different personality types. It is not scientific, but I have learned a lot from it. Like self-knowledge and understanding other people.

Not sure if this fits the criteria but I'm always fascinated with how the F.B.I. can profile serial killers so well with so little to go on.

The theory of crazy/hot. Might be a scientific fact by now

Also recently I read about the abiogenic petroleum origin theory that states petroleum comes from inorganic means

030fc21091047aa3ac06070a5fd237ac.jpg

Work- Kinetic Energy Theorem, Theory of Special Relativity, Theory of General Relativity, Graph Theory, Set Theory, Quantum Field Theory, QCD...

I have proof that we are just one universe of billions and trillions and ET's that visit us are beings from another universe that someone managed to jump over to ours

What are the best theories that you have heard?

The best theories that I have heard are:

Austrian Economics
  • It shows that free markets economies create the most wealth. That makes sense because the richest countries are capitalistic countries.
  • And that the modern banking system creates economic crises.
Evolutionary Psychology
  • It makes a lot of sense.

Myers–Briggs Type Indicator
  • It show the different personality types. It is not scientific, but I have learned a lot from it. Like self-knowledge and understanding other people.

These are good theories.

Here are more:

The string theory: In physics, string theory is a theoretical framework in which the point-like particles of particle physics are replaced by one-dimensional objects called strings.

The 80 / 20 theory: 80% of consequences come from 20% of the causes

For anything to be a theory, it has to be falsifiable (able to prove false) otherwise it's just speculative hypothesis. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsifiability

The string theory: In physics, string theory is a theoretical framework in which the point-like particles of particle physics are replaced by one-dimensional objects called strings.

String theory is far from a 'good theory'. It's interesting but has lead literally nowhere.

Back