Television The X-Files 30th Anniversary complete rewatch thread

I do love Killswitch. I think that’s a great episode. It’s not like the movie Hackers where they clearly had no clue how the internet worked. I mean, how do you hack into the school’s fire suppression system in the 90s? Shit like that wasn’t computerized much less online until like a decade ago.
Said Goth hacker was also I think a pretty good character beyond that unlike Hackers, that episode I think could actually have done with being a 2 part one as it tries to cover a lot of ground in 45 mins.

I love the x files. Some of my favorite episodes are the space ghost episode from season one, the virtual video game killer one I think from season 7, and the Homeowners Association garbage monster one!

Also love the episode with the flukeman. Such a great series.

I disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

In a fight to the death with you.
Bad bet.

If you win, he is dead and I suppose theoretically has the right to say whatever but he is dead..

If you lose, he is somehow also now bound to not say whatever it is you were fighting over a right to say, as I would assume he was fighting against the right to say it..

Why can't we all just get along dammit??

Back