Awards voting

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LMP

409 hype man
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Once again we have made it to the end of the year without us getting The War Room shutdown. That means its time to hand out awards. This year i am going to take the top two nominated people for each award and have a run off in a poll in the next thread. Please @ me in your ballot so that it is easier for me to do a count. Ballots need to be in by Dec 12th.

Your awards that you can nominate for are as follows:

Best Contributor: This award is for the most outstanding member of the 409. They are a true alpha amongst the rest of us betas. We can only dream of being the leader this contributor is.

Worst Contributor: This is the award for that person you just cant stand. When you read one of their post, you puke a little bit in your mouth. You cant believe the dumb crap this person post on public forum

Best TS: This award is for the person that consistently make top quality threads. They put thought and effort in to each and every thread they create.

Worst TS: This award is for the person that the mods should ban from ever making another post. Where the heck did they find all of the lead to chew on as a child? Why do the mods decide to allow there threads to make past the first page? Their threads arent even good enough to go to The Great Beyond.

Best Mod: This award is for the most outstanding law man on the forum. The might be tough, but they are fair.

Worst Mod: This award belongs to the mod that you just cant stand. The fact that this person became a mod makes you absolutely embarrassed to even be member of this forum.

Best thread: This award is for that one thread that you absolutely enjoy reading. Does it make you laugh, is it the one with the best back and forths, did you actually learn something from reading it?

Worst thread: This award goes to the absolutely bottom of the barrel thread. This trash threads is an embarrassment to humanity. The thought of it makes you want to delete your account.

Biggest WR melt down: The @Starman awards, this award goes to the contributor that made the biggest fool of themselves. We all point and laugh at this person for acting like a child. Karens around the world are jealous of the melt down this person had on an underground karate forum.

Best Ban: The award goes to the person that made this place better by subtraction. Why did it take so long for them to get banned? How did they have 65 point and still have an account?

Dirty Rat: This award goes to that person who is always smashing that report button. When you see them in a thread you know they are about to call the mods on someone. Dont ever trust this person.

Last edited:
Best Contributor
Worst Contributor

Best TS
Worst TS

Best Mod
Worst Mod

Best thread
Worst thread

Biggest WR melt down

Best Ban

Dirty Rat

Last edited:
2022 has been the 2022 NFL fantasy season of war room seasons. We are all tied for worst contributor. Also, mods are biased meanies and more than likely incels.

There are probably some Best Thread worthy candidates, though. Have to think about that one.

El Karlo really, really lost it at the end. He stalked me for about a whole year. For some reason he was obsessed with the idea that I was a furry. I guess he thought it was a real zinger because he constantly mentioned it. One of the last times I saw him was in some thread where he must have wrote 25 different times that liberals can't do 5 pullups. Just over and over again.

It was like Leonardo Dicaprio at the end of Aviator, just repeating the same lines.

@Lowmanproblems

Best contributor - @Islam Imamate seems pretty balanced by war room standards, so I'll go for him.

Worst contributor - I think even shit contributions play their part, so no nomination.

Best TS - @Arkain2K

Worst TS - @Queen B makes some shit threads.

No idea on the mods, don't really have much interaction with them in a moderating sense.

Best thread - I can't even remember what the actual thread was about but the one where @deadon had to go and field all his phone calls.

Worst thread - No idea

Biggest meltdown - @deadon obviously.

Best ban - @deadon was for sure the most spectacular ban.

No idea who the rats are but I hope they remember that snitches get stitches.

The start of the WR year seemed to indicate greatness ahead, only it fell apart like a Mets season somewhere around summer.

The best thread was the Canadian Trucker protest. I remember laughing quite a bit at the back-and-forth between @Ares Black and a bunch of other people.

Worst thread was the Russian invasion thread sometime after the second. So, version 3-now.

Best mod was @Zebra Cheeks

SBJJ was also a long-time WR regular that got banned. The amount of work he put into defending Matt Gaetz, of all people, was staggering.

Him too. I was going through old threads in order to conjure more names, not because they’re forgotten, but sometimes we don’t know a poster is banned.

El Karlo was a pretty old account. In his defense, he was always nice to me and I only remember his temp ban, really.

Back